Auto flower sour d

I started with a small light and small tent.
It was an oops. now I have 3. If you can swing it…4 x 4 tent and a nice light will do the trick for 4 maybe 5 autos. good luck

1 Like

10 is way too many for that light. Even if you reduced it to 2 or 3 you will need another light.

1 Like

CUT them down is to CULL or them SLOWELY as not 8 in a day.
One a week may be too fast.
When 10 seedlings sprout, cup them (YOU DID)
When they have 4 nodes replant into Gallon (I do)
When the roots grow out of the cut gal air/drainage holes, GO BIG.
10 is too much for the tent BUT until they compete for space GROUND or CROWN, no hurry PULLING or KILLING. SEXING may cost some.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community and a little ambitious. Are you in a legal state and can grow outdoors? I would grow no more than 3 in that 2 x 4 and that’s going to be full. If all you have is 1 tent where is the tent as in could you grow these in the lung room? If you’re stuck with just the tent I would grow these for several weeks and pick the 3 healthy ones and unfortunately toss the others. I would recommend a 6-8 plant SOG in 1 gallon pots but that’s for a little more advanced grower :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Not cool!! We all started somewhere and sure you have your share of mistakes :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

He is having a beauty contest.
The best can be selected.
YES outdoors is good for the excess.
I have purchased clones from 2 growers and seed from 3.
Now that i have established a garden, I am working on garden 4.1, my first in years

2 Likes

@OGIncognito :green_heart::christmas_tree: always helping congratulation bro :100:

We all started from 0 :+1:

3 Likes

I’m a new indoor autoflower grower myself. Just starting my 3rd crop. My 2nd crop included the ILGM Sour Diesel Auto. Super hearty plant. I yielded 7.1oz out of this one dried and cured. I would definitely keep it to under 2 plants tops in that size enclosure.
Maybe even 1 plant with proper LST techniques.

7 Likes

welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Sweet!! I’m usually stuck with the tough decision of which ones to cull! Winter months and indoors are easier for me to control the environmental conditions and I can run n full tents during the summer months I have to go down in plant count and fight humidity, pest and potential WPM. Great you can move them outdoors and not bad timing either… not quite sure if your location :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@JDiddy Thanks for your pictures. I had been leaning toward a 7gal bag (10gal being too heavy for tent cleaning). i have some available from yard working). I would prefer BIGGER. My thought for reflective drip catching (excess and overflow) was to buy a water heater drip pan ($24.00). However, your posted picture shows me I could use a storage bin (Have plenty spare storage bins). and call it final for the grow. THANKS

Sweet!! I had similar success last year with a few Sour Diesels myself. Easy and super hearty strain to grow :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Haha right on OG. I was scrolling looking for the Snafu haha. Just too many seeds. Weve all defo been there. At least once a year problem for me :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: every run for me

4 Likes

Wasting seed is what’s not cool… But hey, if you can afford it , go for it.

I never meant to waste, believe me. I tried to germinate the first 5 in water and had no success. I thought the seeds were duds. We live and we learn. I learned

3 Likes

All part of the process :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Hello
Sour d auto, 2.5 months. Should I be trimming more? When am I in flower stage? Am I? Lol
Thanks for your help!!

5 Likes

You’re in full flower brother. You can trim the big fan leaves blocking the buds. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you brother

1 Like