Auto flower pics with how many days in

Beautiful weed jungle.

1 Like

98 DAY WW AUTO

8 Likes

Zkittlez Auto, Day 67, 31 into flowering.

9 Likes

How tall are those?.. GDP Auto is “on deck” for my next grow this fall… :thinking:

Just under 3ft. I did alot of lst though

2 Likes

ILGM Granddaddy Purple Autoflower @ harvest 97th day from sprout 69th day of flower

5 Likes

Look at this girl. ILGM GSC extreme. Kinda funny looking

2 Likes

Decided to grow a Blue Dream Autoflower in a huge pot but outside . I have never gotten this kind of color from these seeds with my indoor grows . I also had a big issue with the seeds just fizzling ( they sprout but didnt take the dirt transplant) Now im onto blue berry cheese cake and hope they fair better .

6 Likes

Whiskey Zulu auto. Seed soaked June 2nd. She turned 45 days old today.

Here’s the areal view:

Crazy how fast she started throwing pistils. I think I saw her first preflowers at around 20 days old.

3 Likes

Here’s a question for the ILGM team - do the autoflowers from ILGM have rudderalis as a parent strain or a grandparent? (Assuming old fashioned crossbreeding, not mad scientist DNA modifications). Some seed banks make that distinction in their offerings. On a tangent, how far back can you go before losing the autoflower trait?

OG Kush Auto 69 days from Drop.

4 Likes

This is my outdoor GSCE Auto at 18 days from sprout. Cotyledons were stuck together for 3 days because the seed membrane didn’t come off. Had to cut it with fine trimmers. Next 3 days, horrible rain and 1 tiny a-hole caterpillar(got part of the cotyledon and not first leaves thank God).

1 Like

6weeks ak-47 MSNL

4 Likes

Gelato Auto 90 days from sprout (L)
OG Kush Auto 83 days from sprout (R)

Both show a little distress due to watering issues with me out of town for work. Ugh!

91B78958-7FA7-4130-9ED7-AFADAF8DAC39

… My “Mama Kush” now has the tent to herself… LoL!

… My “Banzai Gelato” at only 16" tall was harvested today (90 days)… :sunglasses:

DD6455F6-95B0-43DA-94CF-3309CA8792DB

C458EE86-0EB6-40B1-83BC-B789116A5216

305CAE2F-48DC-4E14-83B2-715CFC809F9A

… Not the greatest, but I’m a newbie so I’ll take it. Ha!.. Cheers!.. :beers:

10 Likes

WW AUTO 119 Days

7 Likes

GSCE by ILGM

32 days from sprout

Pistils starting to pop up on almost every node.
First grow and really excited​:sunglasses::sunglasses:

6 Likes

28 days blue dream auto. ILGM seeds.

3 Likes

72 days old GG auto and GSCE auto

5 Likes

4 Likes

Ak 47

Sour diesel

Super Skunk

All 91 days above ground and 61 in flower.

7 Likes