Auto flower nutrients!

With that soil mix your feeding in grow still? Wow thought for sure you would burn them

PS what grow/bloom Sensi? Micro? Con?

Yep, I started with 1/2 the strength of the “week 1” recipe, no problem. I did that for 2 feedings(feeding every other day).
Then I did the full strength “week 1” recipe, no problem. I did that for 2 feedings.
Then I did the full strength “week 2” recipe, no problem.
And so on…

I’m using pH Perfect Sensi Grow and pH Perfect Sensi Bloom.

Now, if my soil was entirely Fox Farms Ocean Forest, perhaps there might have been an issue. I’m thinking that the plant is well established enough by the time it reaches the FFOF area that it has no problem with extra nutrients.

This forum is very helpful and awsome to see everyones different strategies! I use no where near the full manufacturer recommendation and sometimes no nutes at all! Thats why i created this thread to really see if it makes a difference using them or not…my brother does autos with only well water in soil, 600 hps and he yeilds great, although the taste is not there! …here is my girl getting fat! Sorry about the no natural light pictures yet , i only have the 2 x 400 hps and strickly 12 12 from seed

2 Likes

Kroncaddy, What is your strategy for running 12 12 from seed, “an auto I presume”

Would love to hear you take on it.

Thanks,

@kw_Bat what would you like to know pal? Basically long story short i germinate the AUTO seeds in paper towel until half inch give or take root tail shows, then i water my 5 galon pots really well so that its completely saturated and BAM i plant the seeds directly into the pots , then put them straight into 12/12 with the light about 2.5 feet away for 1 week…in that time frame they reach up a few inches getting there new leaves and i begin to lower the light around 20inches from top of plants , and once they get a little bigger its very easy to maintain i only go in my room every 2 days, i have found that the harder you try the harder it is lol

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for the input.

I aapologize for not being totally clear with the question.

What I wanted to know was:

What is the reason you start your seeds off with your lights, from12 to 12 and all the way through harvest.

What is the benefit to leaving on 12/12 from the git go? Does it speed the process up or???

@kw_Bat to be totally honest i did the 12 12 because i had normal photos growing at the time and figured i would give it a shot! Every since then i never looked back! They seem to grow the exact same as if you were to put more light on her, i could be wrong maybe something i will try with my new og kush autos! But everything is great with strictly 12 12 for me anyways

@Kroncaddycustoms Sweet! Hey thanks for the kind reply!~

Good luck with OG,