Auto flower not flowering 9 weeks

White widow and super skunk auto flowering is not flowering?

I would try to force them, by changing your light schedule.

I had a Mazar auto like that, and a light switch seemed to work. Could have just been coincidence, but the timing was spot on…

12/12 I am thinking?

I’m having the same issue Jack Herrer week 8 auto. @MadCandy suggest I do roughly a 36 hour lights off then go to a 12/12. Ive done the 36 now my schedule is 11/13.

It’s been almost a week I’ll go in tomorrow and examine her well to see what’s up. Just gotta keep at it till something happens. Or we come out of it with a lovely indoor potted Bush for the holidays :rofl:

5 Likes

You actually have a good problem you’re going to end up with a lot bigger plant, bigger yield.
Happy growing

4 Likes

Yes I wish my autos stayed in veg that long more weed is great

5 Likes

I am doing 12/12 now just started yesterday. thank you for the info.

2 Likes

After all that work 7 days later WE ARE FLOWERING!!

4 Likes

Jealous! My three only veged for three weeks max :weary::joy:

1 Like

She’s tHICk :wink:

2 Likes

@Hawk2018 how your girls looking brother?!

For real! If I could double my veg, I could triple my yield. But then again… Sometimes quick is nice too.

2 Likes

Yeah tbh I’m glad these were quick veg Cos they my first ever attempt so want them done as soon as poss :laughing::laughing:

They are finally flowering. Ph is at 7.5. Should I use aluminum Sulfate to bring that down?

1 Like

You can buy some ph down if your liquid feeding buddy on eBay

1 Like

What’s at 7.5? That’s what your ph going in or coming out?

Soil testing at 7.5. Water is at 7 going in. Do not no what it is coming out?

Try to get it down to 6.5

Too quick? My girl is 3 weeks in veg and has begun to flower! Autos are strange they go when they go!

We had a grower just last week that had an auto flower at 3 weeks. We don’t see it very often, but it does happen. We had a grower a couple of weeks ago that had an auto that didn’t flower for 12 weeks. You are right. They can be twitchy.

1 Like