Auto flower northern lights dwc first real grow

Nice i just posted a pic of mine in the other thread looks like my temp is at 81 doh

I’ll check that out too

Switch to 12/12 soon or you’ll end up running in to the top like I did in my ymm. I had to switch cfls to finish my bag seeds grow :x

Cool thanks I’m getting excited now haha

You might want to get something for a scrogg. I wish I did for my bag seeds when they were around your stage.

I’ve never heard of a scrogg either

Doing some research

It’s basically something like chicken wire or mesh netting that you let the plants grow through to keep the buds in the light n the fan leafs out the way

Nice I just read on it wonder what I could buy to put in there

I know my hydrostore has mesh netting they sell

Here’s my northern light plant she’s 41 days old today

4 Likes

How tall is it?

19 inches above soil

1 Like

@Donaldj @peachfuzz @Majiktoker
So I have res temps sorta under control (70* after the light being on all night) by adding frozen distilled ice cubes in the am before work n in the pm when I get home. I also added a 2nd airstone to replace the one that broke, so basically bubbles for days. I’mma upload a pic after this post. Can you weight in if you still think she looks droopy. She’s starting to show preflowers, 24 days old since popping I think?

there’s my girl. Poor planning has gotten the best of my once again. My two gold leaf seedlings are next to her n I’m thinking I should probably up nutes for my NLA soon ;/

2 Likes

Looking much better not droopy any more

They might of looked a little droopy yesterday cuz I literally added another tie before the was taken. Keeping the res temps lower though will probably be better all around though.

What is the water level ?
You want a 1 inch air gap between the net cup and the water or else you run the risk of your plants damping off… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good looks ill keep that in mind. The res in that one is so small that a big plant can drink nearly half of it in a day or two

so I’m hung over and my head hurts like hell, but I woke up too seeing my girl loving the upped nutes and her pre flowering all over the place, I count 7. So today’s a good day despite the hang over.

3 Likes