Auto Flower Light Cycle

Let me start by saying Hello thanks to all for your support
I’m going to start some auto soon waiting for cyber Monday Lol I’ve heard many different light cycles for auto is it true I can grow them 24 hours or would 20/4 be better I’ve been growing for a few years never tried them can’t wait to start
thx for the help
Race

1 Like

During my two auto grows indoors, I had them on 20/4 the whole way. I had a fine harvest. Some folks will recommend transitioning to 12/12 when then start to show their flowers around 28 days or so.

1 Like

24 hrs of light first week to week and a half then 18/6 until i see pistols then 12/12 is what i run anyways.

2 Likes

the main reason some are recommending on 12/12 is because they say the added light doesnt improve outcome, so save some $$$

3 Likes

I ran my WWA at 18/6 for veg and 12/12 for flower and they came out fine.

1 Like

Hi - I used flower power/ILGM ferts for my auto grows. I started with the full strength “start” right as it was a seedling. I ended up over-fertilizing and having incorrect pH, which caused all sorts of issue with my soil and my plant, especially in flowering. What I learned was that many auto’s don’t need a tremendous amount of ferts to grow.

What I do now in my non-auto grows is the first two weeks out of the ground, I use plain, Ph’d water (that’s all the seedling really needs at this point); then two weeks of start, then two weeks of grow, then I goto the bloom schedule. I only give 1/4 to 1/2 dosage depending on what my plants look like and what the runoff ppm is because I am in coco and I water every other day.

However, I am no longer growing autos and you only get about four weeks out of the ground before they start to flower. Others may chime in, but if you use a nice hot soil like fox farm ocean forest, you don’t need any nutes until you get to flower. This is what I have read, not what I have applied in practice though.

This is the flower power schedule.

You should remove your phone number from your post. The forum doesn’t allow us to share personal information.

Good luck with your grow. Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions.

2 Likes

I replied on my phone nned to edit that

Thx for the info and chart very usefull

Thank you for the info

1 Like

@Race dont forget to edit that above your # is still showing

Thx all done