Auto flower issues help

I am not sure what’s wrong with my auto flower it’s foliage coming out in tears holes light blemishes I am new to growing thank you for

your help

1 Like

First, welcome to the community.

Those are matured leaves, look like something eating those spots. Maybe wrong , calvary will show up and help ya.

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

It’s either bugs or normal wear and tear.

Leaf movement will often cause it. You will be surprised how much a plant will move on its own as it grow. You can see it in time-lapse videos. Fans cause additional leaf movement that may contribute.

Check the underside of the leaves for bugs or bug waste. If it is bugs, then it can be treated with Capt. Jack’s Deadbug.

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcoming!!
And I don’t have any bugs or pest that i can see it’s in my tent I have a photo period with it with no issues

1 Like

Thank you but there’s no bugs that I can see or noticed I did check and I do have a photoperiod growing next to it can it be from me tucking in leaves the wrong way

2 Likes

I wanted to make sure it’s not nute burn or from my lighting

Nute burn won’t cause this type of issue, nor will improper lighting.

2 Likes

Thank you appreciate I keep animating my lighting and have it straight ph water no nutes thank you for the reply

2 Likes

@Sam1984
95% sure you have a bug or 2. If you don’t do something about if fast you will have a million of them. IPM. Get a jewelers loupe and inspect under the leaves for eggs or crawley things. I have had damage exactly like yours and it has always been a bug that caused it. Get the Captain Jacks ASAP

1 Like

Looks like leaf miners to me…

1 Like

I checked for bug under the microscope couldn’t find anything I did fim the plant

1 Like

Check your fan and makes sure it’s not blowing directly on that plant or too much on that particular plant :love_you_gesture: it does look like a pest is munching on those leaves though :love_you_gesture:

Thank you for your help should I use captain black and how