Auto flower grow Journal

@Walt80 off course you can finish auto’s in a tent that is in 12/12 I’m on my 4th grow and its never been a problem but the lights I use is different I start with fluorescent lights and the HIDs and last HPS it no problem at all.

1 Like

Oh thanks for tip! Wouldn’t it be more beneficial though to do 24 hours of light?

Hi mate just think everything thrives when it sleeps dad is actually living and it’s the same thing with our plants my friend just some more TLC is how I look at it and it is severing me well so far for sure.

1 Like

I concur completely with your idealology.

1 Like

Thank you @S.FloridaSwampman welcome and you need any opinions just give me a shout :v:.

Thanks again for your feedback, and I appreciate your offer of help if
something stumps me in the future. Have a great Jay!!!

1 Like

I read your medical issues, and your quest for getting off pharmaceuticals. I can only voice my experience, yet certain strains I use have changed my life considerably. Furthermore, I have been able to stop many medications/take 50% less. Enjoyment of life, and the people who love me will vouch for the quantum changes in many facets. In conclusion, One should clear changes with Physicians. Good luck & keep me posted on your progress in the future.

2 Likes

1week since last pic… she ain’t moving too quick but I’m hoping she takes off soon!

What’s the consensus on when I should start using nutes?

1 Like

@Walt80 hey there, nice plant mate you would be best waiting at least 2 weeks before you start adding anything then you could move ahead slowly and safely :v:

There are no nutrients in coco as far as I know. That being said I have not grown in coco. I’d follow the schedule that came with the brand of nutrients you are using. I think @Countryboyjvd1971 grows in coco. If not I’m sure he will know someone who does.

1 Like

I dont use coco @Myfriendis410 grows in it though definitely no nutrients in coco coir tho @HJL
@Walt80 she looks like shes big enough for a seedling feeding if your chart has one but wait for @Myfriendis410 to respond hes my go to coco guy lol

3 Likes

If the ph is off while a seedling your plant will respond by slowing down or stopping growth. This is my direct experience. Coco is a fabulous medium but you HAVE TO maintain a proper ph range. 5.5 to 5.8 is your range.

Spend the money on a decent meter along with the reference solution and ph up and down. If you don’t, I guarantee trouble.

I’ve used and like GH Flora nova. The new micro is supposed to be good too. You will need grow and bloom in coco.

5 Likes

And another week has past. Had a little set back with some funky leaves but I think it’s because I hadn’t added any nutes until about 3 or 4 days ago. Hopefully she blows through it now that I am feeding…

2 Likes

Remember that you supply all nutes in coco. Coco needs to be fed much more often than soil. I feed/water/tea/flush daily once they have a solid root system.
Edit: I don’t do all of those everyday tho lol. Just whatever day of the cycle she’s on, but I’m never giving just straight water, unless I were to see an issue.

1 Like

pH cannot be stressed enough.

1 Like