Auto Flower Grow - AK 47 & White Widow

Tag me please kind sir.

1 Like

All seeds have emerged from the soil.
The three white widows are bigger already

Sprayng the soil twice daily with 6.5 ph’d water.
Under a 40 watt LED shop light

3 Likes

@GetbackJoJo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have had 3 White widow auto seeds in a damp paper towel for 6 days and nothing has happened. This is my first time…

I soak my seeds in water for 2 days before putting in wet paper towel. Actually in my latest grow I left the seeds in water until they sprouted and went right into soil. ILGM guarantees germination. If your seeds don’t pop, email them with your order number and they will send you replacement seeds. Very uncommon, in my experience, that all seeds don’t sprout. I’ve had 100% germination.

2 Likes

Been a while since I updated my grow.
First auto grow failed. Didn’t have seed starter and burned the seeds up.

Soaked more seeds October 14.
Moved to 4" starter pots after 4 days soaking.
Transplanted seedlings in 3 gallon fabric pots after 10 days.
Vegging in 3’x3’ tent under CFL bulbs.

Here is a pic from Nov 14.

Light schedule 20 on 4 off.

November 22

Moved plants to 5’x5’ tent under 2 600w Vipar & 2 600 watt Mehzi lights
November 29

Transitioning to flower nutes: Fox Farm liquid trio, plus Open Sesame & Beastie Bloomz. Also using Flower Power nutes from ILGM.

December 11, showing signs of preflower

Dec 12

Dec 14
Dec

Dec 20

Increasing Nutes, threw FF Cha Ching ont the mix.
Keeping Ph to 6.5

4 Likes

Wow… Nice you get back and I’m sorry for the first try out. Nice looking space, so much room.
I personally sock my seeds for 24h then I put them in paper towels and I see them are taking off I put them directly in Jiffy tabs (1/2- 1/4 I don’t know about this measure I use m cm mm… So 1cm and aerate the stuff from above the seed). 100% successfully method.

Hope this help… If you want pictures whit paper towels method I can put them here, today I take them… Are still hot :fire:

2 Likes

You’re girls are looking great!
Fattening up, I love it when the start stacking up :money_mouth_face: yeeesssss sir!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @M4ur.
I’ve germinated in paper towels before with great success. I was traveling while my seeds were soaking and they had all grown tails upon my return. So right into the seed starting mix they went lol.

My failure the last attempt was due to me putting the germinated seeds into soil that was too hot. Lesson learned.:wink:

1 Like

This is the exciting part of the grow for sure, watching the buds fatten up and gain weight!
Waiting for crystals to cover them next woohoo!

2 Likes

Checked tricombs today, clear to milky with no amber. Have a few more weeks to go.

7 Likes

Nice picture whit the lady my friend :+1:. It seems like a painting :art: :heart_eyes:
Just wow

1 Like

Thanks @M4ur.
These plants are all finishing at different rates.
Will be staggering this harvest.

The first white widow plant of this grow is ready for harvest.
Looked at the tricombs and they are all cloudy with 30% amber. Will see about stem splitting, but not sure the stem is thick enough (with it being an auto)

My only issues is where to hang it to dry, as both my tents have grows going & humidity is so low right now with this cold weather… Open for suggestions @bob31 @Willd @Countryboyjvd1971 :grinning:

(upload://pHj9oT09k1zu9ARAcqAEXnkZKgG.jpg)

5 Likes

Ive been struggling with my harvest as well @North_East_Newbie
I have been hanging mine in my boiler room
Since its in the 70s in there ive also been able to put a humidifier in the room as well which has helped
Im still drying faster than i would like tho
You can hang dry for a few days them go to paper bags this should help daily checks will be necessary tho
ps she looks yummy @North_East_Newbie

4 Likes

Good idea CB.
My tents are in my furnace room & the room is mostly dark.
I will run a humidifier to try and slow the dry process.
Thanks for the good advice John, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Any time my friend
Just watch them they dry fast in this dry air

1 Like

First plant chopped. Buds feel heavy and more dense than last grow

6 Likes

Chopped another AK47 tonight.

She was short & bushy.

Her buds are dense & heavy.

6 Likes

Here’s some of the other plants curing in half gallon jars (AK in the 3 left jars, White Widow in the 2 on the right…

4 Likes