Auto Flower FAP-20

Hello folks,
Back on here to try my luck if anyone could provide some advice. I planted this assortment of seeds from ILGM on 4-4-2022 and several plants actually grew. I was told I needed to wait to dry this plant but I have no idea what to do at this point. In addition I was reading that you got to wait till the pistons are not sticking up or if they were curled inward. Any-who going to try to post this photo for the experts to examine. I also planted Wedding Cake seeds with no luck at all.

1 Like

Can we get a couple in natural light?
Maybe try using the flash?
Hard to tell much under the purple grow lights.

WOW Spiney Norman
Thanks for the super fasssst reply This is a WHW-FAP-20

White Widow- Femanized Autoflower…looks like you ordered 20.

All this is acurate. Only way to tell a plant is finished is by looking at the trichomes. You will want a jewlers loop to see up close. Follow this as a guide.

fill out a support ticket
Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The point
Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You. also a clear pic so we can see the problem areas or concern you have.

Gonna need more info to help you any more then acknowleding info is incorrect or not.
Once you are squared away then we can work out why you have been having issue getting your seeds to grow.

Hello
Don’t remember how many I order I know I would never plant 20 seeds I would not have room for that many. I was initially asking questions about the plant I have in photos :frowning: I think the plants behind that one are whwfap-20 also I never was able to get the wedding cake seeds to grow. Except one did grow but it wilted and the bottom portion died an I cut the top off and re-planted it. I can provide photo of that but its really small. Not sure how many wedding cake seeds I got but none of those grew except the one that I had to cut the top off of. The last 5 wedding cake seeds you guys sent to me I planted them all none grew BUT I WILL admit I planted ONE up in a tree that was my faut maybe a bird ate it but other plants were growing in that tree and I figured the wedding cake seed would since it was in the sun and outside but any-who that didn’t grow and I will admit that was my faught.

Thank you so much for the information I am just a beginer with this I did not keep any records I never tried to grow this type of plant before

This literaly means white widow feminized autoflower pack-20

You wouldnt want to plant all 20 at the same time.

Dont expect a ton from that autoflowers aren’t renouned for being cloned. Which is the long and short of what you did. It may take but the shock is gonna eat up alot of grow time.

I am not affiliated with ILGM.com neither is this forum. ILGM sponsers it but thats it.
Im just a grower, helpen out another grower if I can.

This is a good reason to do so, I use an ap called Jane you should download it and use it to keep record of what you got going on.
Screenshot_20220708-190745_Finder

Ilgm has a germination guarantee you will need to contact them through the ILGM website to make a claim. They are based in amsterdam so patience will be required especially on a weekend.

Marijuana requires alot of light, the trees leaves were likely blocking most of the available light.

My response to that stands.
Without any addtl info there isnt anything I can tell you about that. Planting date doesnt help because The plant doesnt grow on a percise schedule need to know when it shifted to flowering, then the number of weeks its been flowering could tell me how close you are but again, time frame given by seed company is only a guide. Someone just droped a post about a Girl Scout Cookies Auto that took 115 days to finish. Thats alot longer then the avg 3 month auto grow.

@Kenthomaz if you ordered 10 wwa then you got 10 free which is like a never ending promo I guess. :man_shrugging: I bought some myself. And every time I browse the seeds it’s always 10 + 10 :joy:

:flushed: curious why you wanted to plant one up in a tree?

1 Like

Haha!

@JustNikki
Where it’s illegal, people put plants in buckets with soil, tie on a rope and then actually hoist them to the top of a tree canopy where there is sunshine.

This is sometimes done on public land so that you are less likely to be identified.

I’ve never seen one but heard about this from several people. Open clearings are easy to spot pot plants but apparently not as easily in the top of a tree. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is looking like it may be done and ready to cut down and hang up to dry.
Its not a real clear photo but it looks like the pistils are brown. Lots of frost on it looks tasty.
Are you familiar with how to check the trichomes?

Yes I agree that “looks” close but the gold standard is the trichome maturity level. And with trichome development, that’s where you can fine tune your buzz… “Heady” versus “couch lock” .

I go for 30%+ amber on my Indica dominant varieties and only 5% amber on my Sativas

@VirginiaGrowBoy

Lol can you tell im a noob now :sweat_smile: i havent smoked weed since high school then i went to colorado a few months ago… and medical is legal now in Louisiana #gameon

1 Like

@JustNikki

I’m probably in same boat with you on that.

Last time I had smoked was 1985 two years out of school.

Then not again until last year 2021 when it became legal here in VA .

That’s 36 years not smoking any weed!!! And the avg % THC went from 4% to 20% during that time period. Marijuana is incredibly stronger now!

So now after 2 or 3 hits, I’m totally done. Only 1 hit on weeknights LOL

1 Like

Hello
I planted it up in a old sugar maple tree. The tree does not have many branches and is mostly rotted out just wood peckers peck at it to make hollows-and there is plenty of direct sunlight in addition there were other kinds of plants growing up there an I thought the ILGM plant would be more out of sight out of mind kind of scenario kind of thing. Sorry to take so long to answer you :frowning_face:

At the time I posted this photo I was not sure how to check. I order a small 60X microscope from over seas and checked this same plant again. Most of the clear sugar leaves are not clear now but cloudy. I can see some dots of yellow on the ends of the cloudy - hmm don’t know what to call them. I kind of wanted to use this to help me sleep. I think its time to harvest but I still have this plant growing. I am kind of dragging my feet now with this can’t determine the percentage of the cloudy-ness but most people would probably have this specimen hanging to dry out

1 Like

The more amber you see the more sedative it will be.
As long as its not dead your fine for what you want.

I was recently introduce to a “DART” one-hitter and the bigger version.
Allowed me to escape a Christmas Party Porch Joint share with family and half got COVID the following week. Beats rolling and burn wasting. Finger cant roll anyway. But missing soicialization with isolation.

Last month you pictured a plant 18-days maybe.
Did she live (looks like she should have).
Update please thanks.
Forum contributors have provided information for so many grow techniques I try to see which work.
Good growing to you @JustNikki. 1980 Berwick or Patterson LA?