Auto flower Bruce Banner turning Hermie :(

Looks like my plant is deciding to go hermie on day 102. Any ideas on what I can do to save it? Sucks to have it do this in the last week before harvest.

3 Likes

I would just pluck it off or leave it ,no seeds will form in a week .

5 Likes

It looks like you mite have nitrogen toxicity from the dark green color of the leaves that could cause enough stress too make it hermit

8 Likes

She’s sprouting nanners, not the same as a hermie plant. You can pluck them off as @Hashtonbutcher says, I’ve had to do it before on a Bruce Banner auto. Any seeds that are produced will be feminized autos too. I’ve found 7 seeds in mine so far!

Hermie plants have definite balls just like a male, and that pollen will produce regular seeds that could carry the hermie trait. This far along tho, if she had balls, you could spray with a bit of water to make the pollen inert, then castrate. But she’ll make it to harvest!

8 Likes

I had bananas on a Bruce Banner photo and an LSD Auto flower, both stress-induced. They formed with about 2 to 3 weeks left until Harvest, and not a single seed in either plant. It’s really too late in the game to worry about anything happening with it now.

1 Like

I have been there, just tweeze them out. I had a few that I plucked. No seeds no worries :blush::v:

Move to better genetics that don’t hermie ,what genetics are you running