Basementstealth grow journal

ok! would you post some pics of your process?

what do you use as a barrier?

Take a look at my grow journal from a couple days ago. I just cut a Pac-Man into a paper plate then used a gentle trigger finger. I havenā€™t focused on that part of the grow so I donā€™t have daily pics of that process. Only been about 6 days.

thanks for the link. interesting process!! how often do you treat with the silver?

Twice a day. Morning and night. Not even sure if it will work, but if it does, Iā€™ll know in about 15-20 days.

i read peoples make their own colloidal silver because when you buy it it isnt as good as when you make it. but im like, dude im not gonna damage a silver coin for that. lol

i guess i could look for a 10 gram coin or something. would jewelry work i wonder

Of course but I would say go to the jeweler and buy some filler silver or silver wire for jewelry thatā€™s gonna he able to get your highest grade pure silver and u dot have to pay very much comparatively Toa silver chain of same weight which isnā€™t very expensive either

i think im gonna do it. sounds like a fun project. have you seem any topics for making colloidal silver?

Naw Iā€™m really new here less then a month I been here

update. she is recovering nicely. i think the leaf damage on the sugar leaves was because the light was almost touching them. shes closing her canopy in again. lots of flowering sites. im happy again

2 Likes

I really like this plants look Iā€™m mainlining one as well will share when big enough to start bending already got a split going on 2 plants

1 Like

Do you think you can get a picture of her man stem with a quarter next to it for scale bud

this 1980 quarter was the second quarter i used to make this picture. the first dropped to the soil and magically disappeared. dont ask me how. i dug around a bit before giving up, and im assuming ill find it when i harvest, but for now that photo cost me 25c!! lol

and a shot up her skirt, cause why not

4 Likes

How tall is set you got a reference shot

how tall is she? short. i over trained her. shes an auto. if she was a photoperiod i could write my own ticket

Dude itā€™s looking soo good. Nice and thick stock. I didnā€™t even know you could do this to an Auto.

1 Like

idk i heard it could be done so i did it. i still havent seen how my yield will be affected. ive also stressed her out with defoliation many times, shes been topped twice, LST, a little loght burn, and i think she has a phosphorus def right now. im gonna feed her soon and hopefully solve that issue.
tomorrow my new hlg light is coming in and then she can really bloom. i just need to dial in the nute dosage. i probably have 8-10weeks of flower left so she has plenty of time to grow colas. she has 20-30 potential colas now! ive been havingso much fun, but im starting to calm down a bit now that ive run into some problems.

im so thankful for this forum. all the people here. the resources. Really what i enjoy is the community. its cooperative, investigative, and positive. thats a rare thing these days

1 Like

Best way I learned so I canā€™t blame you I kept bending breaking until I ran into problem stop that fix the problem and on to the next

its how i learn too

update. ill post pics later but i switched her to 18/6 from 24/0 and she definitely looks happier and is growing faster. Im convinced

1 Like

ok my hlg came in. im gonna check YouTube for assembly instructions. anybody have advice? im not an electrician so i may need a lot of help from experienced and patient individuals