Who you asking?

R u still on your face? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hhahaha lmao note to self roll backward

1 Like

i feel much better lol
i was asking u @Missiles

i dont remember now why i was asking. lmao

hey i posted an idea for a little game. a grow off

I was starting to wonder about you. I thought dang that must of been some strong smoke. LoL. To answer your question I am actually a mom but I do have a dad :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Lol I thought the fact you were a lady was obvious. But maybe that was from other threads and general chat he might have missed lol.

1 Like

Could be :thinking:. I’m actually getting that a lot on the forum :wink:. It doesn’t bother me. I feel like one of the fellows. Lol

1 Like

ya it occurred to me we have a well represented set of genders here. i kinda wanna know more about our forum demographics

1 Like

It would be curious to see. Quite a few ladies here.

There’s definitely quite a few. Not that it’s surprising. I’ve met more women who are great gardeners than men. I think it’s a patience thing. Women have more then men do. And growing is definitely a game of patience.

2 Likes

I sure hope that’s the case I’m not sure. I’m not a pretty patient person. Maybe this will test my skills LOL.

1 Like

im not sure a woman or a man would be better at growing. its probably whoever has the time, skill, and problem solving, not a girl guy thing

2 Likes

Yes this is true.

Very true.:grinning:

1 Like

Ditto to above

2 Likes

your post was the 420 post!!

2 Likes

ok i have assembled the first iteration of my plant turntable. i used floor tiles for the platform. a lazy susan hardware for a spinner. foam floor padding cut into pieces for feet on top and bottom. installed the motor. cut the end off a 12v power supply from an old wifi router modem and wired it in, quickly. ill go back later if the connections dont hold and solder it together.

here it is

2 Likes