Auto Day 60 Deficiency?

This is another reason I stick to dry nutrients tbh. I’ have a 5lb bag that is gonna last me forever of bloom nutes.
But I still think the genetics could just be sensitive, I’ve had that happen with these photo seeds my dad gave me and I’ve seen another grower have super light sensitive plants… Trying to think who it is.
@Axemanjake23 Maybe… Some plants are just finicky

1 Like

Any chance it’s nutrient lockout?

I have had alot of problems lately with 2 girls I am growing. They are super super light sensitive and any little ph swing or light or heavy feeding sends them into a problem/ deficiency. Your numbers look spot on to me. How about your light? I see the discoloring is mostly on top. What strain is that, how close are your lights? Are u using tap water? Are you waiting tell they are dry before watering? Just a few ideas. I have 2 Girl scout cookies that hate light. I have my light at 22 inches and 65%power. Manufacturer’s recommendation is 16 inches in flower 100% power. It is driving me nuts. And my buddy that has two that are the same way. Sorry I couldn’t be more help. I would try a flush and a good feed with calmag included.

Hanging at 22" above the light. Im starting to believe she is just shutting down naturally. Stunted in veg after only 2 weeks and came back into flower. Pushing the start of 9 weeks in a “8-9 seed to harvest” strain (Zkittlez Auto) so I’m saying if 8-9 weeks is projected and she is in week 7.

2 Likes

@ThatoneAKguy … do you use a scope to check trichomes?