Auto Blueberry Germination Issues

So I’m a first time cannabis grower, and I planted my auto blueberry about a week ago and nothing has happened. I soaked it warm water for 24 hours, put it in a peat pellet in my Jiffy greenhouse on a heating pad. I’m not sure if it’s me screwing something up or maybe I just got a bad seed. Any advice would be appreciated.

1 Like

@Ryn ,when you soaked them did they crack open before you planted them, as a lot of seeds can take more than 24 hours to crack ,then the next question is how far down In the jiffy pot did you put them ,as that will determine how long they will take to reach the surface.

1 Like

It looked like it cracked down the side, and I put it about a quarter of an inch deep.

If it had cracked it should be up by now ,is the heat mat thermo controlled if so what temp is it on , have you been watering, it and if so how.

The mat only has one setting, and it’s a 16w I believe. I don’t know the exact amount of water, maybe a couple tablespoons each time but I’ve been watering it when I see the dirt on top looks light brown.

1 Like

That may have been over watering it ,all they need is a couple of mists a day ,give it a few more days and see how it goes.

2 Likes

Well at least I know that for next time. I appreciate the help, and I’ll see how it goes.

Like @coltfire said maye over watering, i killed two seeds from doing this.It drowns them apprently(sorry if someone has already said this) Lesson learnt for me
:cherry_blossom:

2 Likes