Auto blueberry and leaves are yellowing

I just started growing about 3 weeks ago and I got a 1/2 gallon pot for pot so it would come with everything I need and she could be grown indoors. Her bottom leaves are starting to yellow and I’m unsure why this would be happening!’ Can anybody help

this is her at 2 weeks and a week later she looks like this image any advice would be appreciated…

Any chance of being over watered? How about temperature? Hard to get real humidity reading with it on the soil.

Definitely not overwatered… I was worried about under watering but everything I read said it’s better to be under then over. Humidity has been up and down.

She’s looking a lot better today but would still love any advice on how to make sure she’ll be successful

1 Like

Do you know your runoff pH? When you transplant I would get that peat plug buried as well it should be below the surface or at the very least at surface level.

I don’t know the ph runoff but ph is between 6.5-7. It was a kit from pot for pot so I didn’t plan to transplant her. Do you think I should transplant even with auto?

1 Like

When I water I don’t think i water enough to get any run off. When I water should I always make sure I am?

1 Like

Your peat plug should be lower and my concern is you will have roots in there that are drying out. I also read somewhere that you should cut that net off as well before planting. If it was me I would gently investigate my root ball. If my roots are trapped behind that net I would cut it away and replant but be gentle. As for watering, it’s best practice to water in a circle towards the outer edge of the pot so your roots are searching for the water. Your PH is on the money so all good there :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I was going to say the same thing , you need to get it out of those peat pods.

3 Likes

Her roots are thorough the peat pellet so no removing her from there. I put her back down in the same spot because if I go any lower she’ll be at the bottom of the bag. I put a much better light on her but not sure if I should since she hasn’t gotten her 7 leaves yet. The next set should be her 7 but still to small to tell

1 Like

A pot for pot says to leave the net on. I cut the bottom out of .mine anyway. When I transplanted mine the roots were already growing outside the side of the mesh.

1 Like

As long as the roots are getting through that net your rocking :sunglasses:

Check for Nitrogen, light green/yellowing/Lime Green leaves is an indication of that or maybe Mg Why Cannabis Leaves Turn Yellow | Grow Weed Easy

2 Likes

Also you may want to try an Airpot. They root prune automatically, allow for more oxygen for the roots and you really can’t over water because of all the holes. https://air-pot.com/garden/

She has that from a pot for pot. It comes with a mesh pot that root prunes automatically

Yes it is a mesh pot but she seems to be doing a lot better and flowering

she’s small but that’s what I was looking for

1 Like

Not so much about the size of the plant as it is about the size of your buds!

you will need to start your flower nutrients if you have any. I would start conservative and see how the plant responds. I think a pot for pot told me a third of the full dose. But you can call them to see if that is still true. If your plants like it you may increase it a little at a time. I had to find the “sweet spot” for mine. I dont know how your soil looked from them. Mine came in 2 packs: the “super soil” that went at the bottom, and then this other stuff that went on the top of that. Looked like shredded tree bark or something. Good luck!

1 Like

I was under the impression that I didn’t have to use nutrients but when she started looking so bad I knew I was under watering and that seem to bring her back a little But then tried fox farms trio and that really brought her back. In your opinion how does it look like the flowering stage is doing?

1 Like