Auto amnesia haze flowering

Find the packet the seeds came in. Make sure they’re auto and not just feminized. I had the same 3 pack and I was stumped as to why my ahaze were looking like a 5 foot 4 foot diameter bush on day 57. Then someone enlightened me… ilgm was very speedy and mailed me replacements that were autos and Now I have 5 big nice photos in flower.

I started germination on november 3rd. Harvested last week and they’re on their second 5 day dry with lower humidity. First 5 day dry was 62% pulled them out quick trim. They all are looking to be around 3-4 oz. This one is northern lights.

Oh yeah I checked the bag to make sure that they were autos. My northern lights is almost done, now hopefully the Amnesia haze will continue to bud. Unfortunately I used 1/2 old soil and 1/2 new, which I will never do again! Due to old soil she got too much nutrients and looked root bound, rip. Nothing like learning the hard way!

Well I would like to thank you for your time and help with my problem. It’s appreciated especially being a beginner and learning as I go. If you can help me again I am asking now that my northern lights are within a week or less of being done, should I cut off the leaves she has drained or leave those dead leaves on? It may sound ‘anal’ but I thought I’d ask.

1 Like

Durring flush just wait, the leafs should loose their green Cor and it shows you the flush is working. Once they start to die and look like their dead you can pull them off otherwise wait till harvest day