Auto amnesia haze almost turn hermaphrodite, is that something I did or bad gene?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“I had an auto amnesia haze almost turn hermaphrodite. As I was trimming for harvest I noticed two pollen sacks directly beneath the bud. Is that something I did or bad gene? The pods weren’t open and it seems as though they just grew within the past couple of weeks. The strain is amnesia haze. I have photos below along with my auto white widow. As you can see in the photos it developed pollen sacks as well. It’s only on the top buds. The smaller ones toward the bottom don’t have the sack. The advice I got was that this mostly happens when a plant suffers from stress somewhere during the grow. But the only thing that happened with the plant was a little wind burn and I had regular plants that I forced into flower. Not sure if 12/12 light would trigger hermaphrodite. Other than those two incidents the nutrients were well regulated and didn’t have any nutrient issues. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.”

Those aren’t pollen sacks or signs of a Hermie… those are actual swollen calyxes , they are swollen female parts , those are not male parts… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I agree with @peachfuzz the hairs hanging out is the indicator

1 Like