Australian out door growing

Thank you @aussie123556 , when I started I was more so wanting to hear from other Aussie growers . Because most other users of the site seem to be on the other side of this world . I’m not saying that what they’ve got to say isn’t worth listening to or that it’s wrong . I had to Google the word almanac . Yes it does seem appropriate . Sunrise sunset moon phase summer solstice and winter . Makes a lot of sense . Oh and welcome to you also .

2 Likes

Damnnn that’s heavy duty bro!! I wish I could set up something like that, got the attack dogo on the ready tho his usually only good for keeping the cat away🤣

3 Likes

@Neubuds, they have come along way since that pic was taken.

3 Likes

@Coltfire Ohh yes there nice!! What strain is that?

1 Like

Dam @Coltfire your girls are looking great . I had to get rid of mine . The new grounds keeper came into my yard . And where I was going to plant them has just been sold , so that is going to be cleared soon to . Nothing going my way atm .

@Kan72 time to buy a tent brother :grin:

1 Like

I’d love too . But every 3 months I have unit inspection . So can’t do that either . I was pushing the limits already , having four girls out in the garden . Having four other units over looking my yard . To me what i am mostly bummed about is that I don’t have a great and easy to work grow site .

1 Like

@Neubuds , there are blue dream x2 karli china x2 peyote Wi-Fi x2 , peyote gorilla x1 green poison x1 , Afghan cow x2 ,jack herea x2, and few of those grow to be 2 pound plants, if grown right, I had to tie a couple down already as passed the 6ft Mark, and getting close to top of fence. Can’t have ppl seeing them from other side, lol

2 Likes

@Kan72 sounds like you need to move to where you don’t have 3 months inspections ,this one of the benefits of owning own home.

1 Like

Hell yeah @Coltfire little variety!! How much would you expect to yeild off one? @Kan72 man every 3 months is a bit of a privacy invasion! Rent yourself a little house at least you can get a half season in!

1 Like

@Coltfire would that little aqua light work on one plant? Thinking of making a cheap little set up?

If all grow to what they are supposed to be, the most is 2 kg, smallest 1.3 pounds, but I’m hoping for 15 p all up any more bonus

1 Like

Can’t afford to get use to one so I change it up each day or mix what ever comes first, plus need different strains for different times of day, so I have 3 bowls going a day, and also depends of my pain level for the day.

1 Like

Hi all im on the mid north coast and was wondering if anyone has had luck with a winter crop outdoors and if so any tip plz ?

2 Likes

@Neubuds , @Coltfire , @kettle , @aussie123556 , @FrostyBuds , @Reticence you guy’s probably have some great ideas and information for @420LifeAUS

3 Likes

ok when u say winter crop do u mean start after summer? :slightly_smiling_face:

mid north coast, ive grown on the central coast mostly and any strain you want pretty much…

if you get you get organised you could start normal photos now and still have a bumper crop, im still waiting for my misses clones to take…

autos I don’t have much experience with… but I don’t see why not, but summers good for growth, obviously bad for fires…

organic living soil is what id recommend, make a really good soil and keep them with water and your done… don’t let them get eaten, stolen, moldy (even though it never rains now its more likely in winter) etc… its a mine field

good luck

1 Like

Thanks @kettle i lost my crop in the bushfires this year and was hopeing to get a crop off before winter 2021

what I mean is you could plant now… just normal…

sorry about your plants man… :anguished:

2 Likes

Thanks i did have seedlings up 15 a foot tall and 2 small clones but ive just moved and had to rip them out :disappointed_relieved: , ill throw some seed in now and hope for the best i thought it might of been to late and they wouldn’t yield much

its late but if you do well in veg, and you have heaps of time… :smiley:

1 Like