Australian - First timer, some big questions!

@Missiles, did you see that cat right meow?

1 Like

Haha oh yes “meow” lol that was me the other night after smoking @ThcinKC samples :sunglasses:

3 Likes

OOOhhhhhhh, samples… me likey

1 Like

Hi mate I’m Gr8 from Aust central Coast hello fellow grower I ordered & received white widow feminised seeds got 10 & they gave me 10 free impressive sokeed & soaked 4 all sprouted they’re now in little grow pots & r raging I can’t recommend ILGM for grow support outdoor soil fertilizer etc etc go for it mate I ordered in cash no problems with delivery happy growing mate look forward to talking with u further on this drum my first couplevof times on here I think I,’,m doing it right

2 Likes

Looks like we have a mob. I in Melbourne hills, cold wet winters. Planted WW auto mid winter, outside at 7 days. from germination just to see what would happen…
She at close to 130 days and benchmark shape and style. I will post a pic at harvest, main cola at 75 cm, 8 other colas in her foreground facing the sun. I reckon she is still a couple of weeks away if we get warm weather. Still white hairs and she just starting to frost up.
Cheers
B2B

1 Like

Hi Melbourne first timer would u recommend auto’s for winter I’m on cc NSW lost all in fires I want to go auto at home how did u go was it cold when u started yours?u said frost etc did it bother them?

3 Likes

Yooo another coastie :call_me_hand:t3:

coasties get everywhere mate… :wink:

1 Like

What’s wrong with living in the desert, well apart from no surf?..

1 Like

nothing really, at least its not under threat atm… brutal… :pensive:

hot, it gets hot… :hot_face:

1 Like

Haha… I auctley love the Aussie coast. Not so much the humidity and weather. I Like it in the center, hot yes, but no humidity…

1 Like

Budstone, do you surf?

1 Like

@StillSmokin the beers are warm an 90 buks for a cold carton near whyalla anyway .haaaa i not think of anything else wrong hee hee :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello AAA,
Got a custom board, haven’t got it wet in near 10 years though. Was going to hit the coast this Xmas but we’re cut off by the fires. I will get back there one day…

Hahaha… Not quite that bad, the local pub has a cool room and it’s about $60 for a carton…

2 Likes

Another Aussie here, from SA, I drink vodka, $40 a bottle.

2 Likes

Right on Budstone.

Man, at those prices you need to be a millionaire to be an alcoholic!

2 Likes

Need to be a millionaire to smoke cigarettes here. Over $100 for a 50g pouch of tobacco…

Making it hard to be unhealthy, I like it!

2 Likes

@AAA GOOD 1 :slight_smile: LMAO

1 Like

Hello xxx…
Whoops wrong site…

2 Likes