Australian Dry nutes?

I have a friend in Aus and he can’t get Jack’s at his local store, from what I’m gathering no one in the country has Jack’s.
Does anyone know of any other dry nutrient available?
I would imagine GH sells their veg and bloom but in just guessing.
I don’t even know the major grow websites for the country.

1 Like

The guys snd gals down under may know better, but a search or water soluable fertilizer in Australia yielded this YaraTera KRISTALON BROWN.

Someone down there has at least tried using it, I’m sure. Guaranteed analysis suggests something like MAP would probably compliment it well. If your friend doesn’t mind tinkering a bit i would at least check for pricing.

2 Likes

Thnx

I’m seeing a brand called Black Country Bend

As well as AutoPot (idk if it’s the same autopot or if it’s legit though gotta send an email)

As well as Accent Cultural S…

So will have to look into it more

1 Like

@Aussie_autos may be able to help find something

1 Like

If you want a great organic liquid nutrient check out Anarchy nutrients Australia and ISN nutrients Australia both are quality products im doing a side by side with both of them.

ok Anarchy nutrients on the left side and ISN nutrients on the right side.And you can use it in dwc hydro ,coco,or soil

2 Likes

Liquid is over priced unfortunately, paying for water weight and shipping

2 Likes

Have him do a search for masterblend 4-18-38. I have used it for 2 years just like Jacks 3 2 1 and am very happy with it. Trying something new now but will still use it in the future. I bought a closeout from a grow store otherwise I would still be rocking the masterblend.

1 Like

Here’s a couple of other growers from down under @Blackmoon @Bunger64

3 Likes

I’m aware of MasterBlend do they sell it somewhere there? Hmmm

1 Like

Im downunder downunder south east of Australia in nz

Ya using dry nutes?

1 Like

I have gone organic and use products from a nz company called seacliff organic living soil
Check out there website
Cheers :beers: :clap:

Theses nutrients arent like the watered down crap you can get on the market you actually get a nutrient not a bottle of water with a touch of nutrients

1 Like

Most of seacliff products are locally sorced and in dry form
Bit of a learning curve working out all the right amounts of each product
I really like there living soil and worm castings as the base ingredient for my 56 lt fabric bags
Cheers :beers:

Thnx, ya I’m having my buddy go coco for certain advantages

Going coco is the best i believe thats all i use i normally mix in worm castings and volcanic rock dust fertilizer and then i just use Anarchy nutrients or ISN nutrients and all my plants are on a wicking system i made

Hoocho recommends Yara…

3 Likes

Like @dbrn32 suggested lol

Ya yara orange seems like is the choice.
Then add the silica, fulvic, and tribus/fishsh!t

1 Like

Actually from the advice Hoocho received from their agronomist using YaraTera KRISTALON SPECIAL and YaraTera CALCINIT as equal A+B, was the suggested blend for a general all-purpose hydroponic mix for fruit and vegetables…

1 Like

Highly recommend dr greenthumb australia Living Soil, Organic Gardening Supplies, Hydroponic Supplies & MAB Grow!

Based in woolongong and all products 100% organic. Has lots of dry and liquid options. With alot of helpful youtube/website videos to explain his products.

I used his liquid growth and bloom aswell as his dry growth and bloom. :metal: