Aussie Guerrilla grow scouting out a grow site

Found this spot the other day, site is in a good hidden spot that’s about

30 mins hike away from any trails, with a good tucked away creek, what does everyone else reckon? Good spot or no? Tried to upload video shot of potential site but wouldn’t let me the 3 photos are screen shots from a video of me standing still doing panorama shot

2 Likes

As long as they are gonna get plenty of sun, you should be good :v:

1 Like

I’m on a north face there has nice cover and the perfect amount of sunlight, will be growing Autoflower so I’m in and out quicker than photos

1 Like

Awesome. Sounds like a man with a plan :+1: :v:

It’s not easy to find those perfect little spots to put a couple plants. as mentioned need plenty of sunlight. Dig and get your holes prepared ahead of time. you may have to backpack good soil in. Outside definitely cheap way to grow, but a backpack grow is a lot of hard work. Go for it. Good luck.

1 Like

Agreed. Been there done that for many, many years :+1: :v:

1 Like

Yeah. Sounds like you’ve been watching me. I don’t have enough time in the day to tell you about the berry Pickers , Hunters, deer , and Thief. And don’t forget about the wild animals that come along and dig your holes out because they smells blood meal or the bone meal. I very much enjoyed it, but I have found a better way.

3 Likes

May be silly question, but isn’t your outdoor growing season about over there?

1 Like

Yes season is pretty much over I have already harvested for this season just 1 plant at home, can’t really grow here for a few reasons so I’m now venturing out into the bush to find a few spots for next season hahaha

3 Likes

Like I said. Sounds like a man with a plan :+1: :v:

1 Like