Aussie Growers - Connections

Just wondering what active Aussies are here. Trying to connect with a few and follow their grows also.

Thanks

3 Likes

@Mudcrab01 I think there are several on here. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Myfriendis410 @Hogmaster might remember more than I do who they are. Haven’t seen them in awhile, but that doesn’t mean they’re not around. It’s big site!

1 Like

aussie here just keeping a low profile

5 Likes

All good just good to know there are some about as good to see some local grows also…

2 Likes

@Caosred and @Powaforce are some nice Aussies :heart:

2 Likes

@Coltfire is all I can think of right now.

3 Likes

Aussie grower here, @Mudcrab01 nice to meet another aussie grower , what part of Australia you from , west of sydney here.

2 Likes

Up in Far North Quennland here.

Thanks babe xoxo :kissing_heart:

You’re welcome my sweet friend :hugs:

1 Like

Blue mountains nsw

1 Like

Bueatiful place it is @mountainman1 wouod pose some challenges growing? Do you do most indoor? I am outdoor up here.

Mostly outdoors up here although I have set up a 4ft 4 bulb t5ho fitting in the garage for autos and veg growth . I have to say i have had the best finish to a season weather wise than i can remember. Usually this time of year we have temps falling rapidly and heavy frosts.

1 Like

Has been quite hot and dry hey?

yeah very much so. great outdoor season. Last 2 years i have battled mould and mildew, none this year!

1 Like

Weather up here has been pretty good and is cooling off now.

@Mudcrab01 are you doing an outdoors winter crop ? Ive got a few on the go , but moving very slow , as the temps drop, had one plant last winter that did nothing , but when summer hit , it exploded, 1.3 pounds dry, also kept a couple of the plants from summer after a big cut back , so hoping they kick back to veg , the few buds i left on one of the plants has gone so purple

5 Likes

@Coltfire have a grow now in my Greenhouse and flipped to 12/12 yesterday. They are going ok but I am using supplimental lighting.

The temp variation up North here in dry season is quite large even with day temps fluctuating between 23–30c at the moment. Wow you plants, they did explode to provide you that amount. Great picture by the way.

@Mudcrab01 , i have the few i cut back and a couple of clones,on the go atm but they are just starting to flip back to veg, and with the cooler weather ,it takes forever to see anything growing,but as they say if uts not up top its under ground, ive been thinking mayb i should invest in a tent and lights,just for winter , the on lo y thi g that stops me is the cost of electricity, for others not here in Australia , we have ghe most expensive electricity in the world. Yet we ship out so much.

@Coltfire I use the Viparspectra PAR 450’s for supplimental lighting they have been quite cost effective. Use them as Insaid to extend the veg times with the shorter days we have. Also run them on the rainy cloudy days and they have gone ok for the plants when used like that.

1 Like