Aus Bag seed grow journal

It has to be raw unfiltered honey for beat results.

3 Likes

I didn’t specify. Yes, local, raw, organic is what I use.

2 Likes

Mother F@&KER

@PurpNGold74 @Mr.Indica @Mrcrabs @elheffe702 @Myfriendis410 @Budbrother

Well, crap! That sucks.

1 Like

Yeah it does! A swift death is in order

1 Like

Oh man. You did a fantastic job on the Scrog though, had she have been a she, you would have been in seventh heaven.

Was this not a fem seed? I guess title says “bad seed” so perhaps you didn’t know the sex before tucking?

Either way, I bet you’re pretty frustrated with the situation. Sorry about this man.

1 Like

Yeah guys it hurts. I won’t lie. 14 weeks​:sleepy: but on the plus size I know I can veg up a monster. And there’s 2 little Hindu Kush females sniffing around. They will fill the void in my heart :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

You sure can dude, you got the scrog skills for sure and this was a great practice run! I’m glad you’re focusing on the positive and talking about your Hindu Kushes! Updates on them?

Mine are happy as can be right now! Trying to figure out when I should flip them…

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been lurking in the shadows watching yours. The two that started in there were both training plants with no expectation. I really feel like I can scrog now so I’ll claim that if nothing else. And weirdly my outdoor plant is in full bloom at the start of spring.(I started it 3 months early due to being in an ok climate)

How are the two Kushes doing? I would love to see a Hindu Kush scrog! It’s such a damn bushy plant by nature I’m not sure a net is even needed, but would be interesting to see.

I hope I don’t mess mine up. I’ve made a few mistakes so far but thankfully she’s such a beast she recovers right away.

1 Like

I don’t think yours even cared about the stuff ups. They are cranking. I’ll take a pic of them tonight. They are going good. I’m going to keep them in the veg space for now while I fix up a couple of things in the tent.

1 Like

Yeah I was totally over-reacting to the two broken shoots, I’m an OCD perfectionist noob :rofl:

She has so much stuff growing all over the place it’s pretty rad. Looking forward to seeing more updates from your HKs man :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks bro. I think I’ll start a new journal. This one feels a little dirty and tainted.

1 Like

Fresh starts never hurt anyone. Do it! Don’t forget to tag me :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Will do bro.

And I’ll be scrogging but I’m going to make individual scrogs maybe 500x500mm

1 Like

Tag me too bro. And sorry for your loss man. 3 months :rose:. But as u stated. Scrogging above adequate now.

1 Like

This is the massacre

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
No nsfw or graphic warning?!?! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh sorry guys…NSFW. Graphic pictures may cause trauma to fellow passionate growers. Be sure to avert children’s eyes.

2 Likes