Aus Bag seed grow journal

I’ll take a pic in their new home with new light at 2pm

Thanks for sharing! Sounds good, I’ll be watching :slight_smile: Come here little Kushy Kush… hehehe

@Mr.Indica here’s the pic of the 2 girls. Their names are Lakshmi and Pramada. They are Hindu names. Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth and the wife of lord Vishnu. (I have her tattooed on my arm). And Pramada means beautiful lady.

And in Hedgehog news…she got a light haircut and a full Brazilian underneath the Scrog.

And another photo of the Hindu girls under the 250w MH

@PurpNGold74 thanks for the tag buddy, I’m back, was working 7/12 ,so no time off but it’s good to be back home @Ausgrow great job I’v changed to watching, love aquaponic diys

Cool man it’s good to have you on board. I’m sure I’ll run into questions for you. I’ve got it all working so far I’m just trying to dial the timing.

They are little cuties! Sweet ink too bro. Can’t wait to see them go boom boom under that MH! Those are some of the best lights for veg if you’re not concerned about heat.

Thanks for sharing man. Really looking forward to how they develop.

It’s not too bad for heat. It’s only 250w. And being MH bulb, it’s not as hot as a HPS bulb. The 600w hps in the tent gives me sunburn.

Good to see you kicking it brah.

@Ausgrow hows the diy?

@PurpNGold74 it’s living so far. The fish are thriving. I’m just working out how often I flood and drain the grow bed. Time will tell. The basil and kale seem to be doing the best so far. Just really wet.