August Bud of the month 2018

You win 5 seeds of your choice from the seed shop. It’s a real nice prize. @Familyman

5 Likes

That’s amazing. Whatcha gonna get???

2 Likes

I always wanted to grow a Blueberry. This is the second time I have won. I won back in December of last year and I got Girl Scout Cookie Extreme. I grew one of those and it turned out very nice. I just want to grow something with color in it.

3 Likes

Congrats @MAXHeadRoom! That was a bad ass looking girl right there!

2 Likes

I ordered 20 blueberry auto seeds this week

2 Likes

Great! Maybe we can do a grow together. Let me know when you get ready to pop the beans @Familyman

2 Likes

It’ll be about 8 weeks. I have to wait for my northern lights autos to finish up.

2 Likes

Congrats @MAXHeadRoom :v::+1:

2 Likes

Congrats @MAXHeadRoom. Beautiful bud.

Congratulations @MAXHeadRoom on win #2 . When you zoom in on your picture the true colors really show . It’s a beauty !

Congratulations @MAXHeadRoom ! Jaw-dropping bud! :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the chart threads and not leaving a comment. The charts are great addition!!

1 Like

Hey @GreenJewels, I am glad to know you break is healing nicely. Your “Bud of the Month”, is beautiful with the composition & colors of the cola. I love to look at all the buds people submit, yet your bud looked delicious. How did it taste after it was cured? I am asking because I may grow it in the future. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks :v::green_heart: @S.FloridaSwampman I love Northern lights. It’s a great night time pain relieving smoke. I’m hoping to try to grow enough for a tincture and a lotion I’d like to create for myself. It has a earthy pine citrus scent and taste. The taste I was told by a few was the better of my 3 strains I’ve grown so far… working on more strains :joy:

2 Likes

Northern Lights is a really good strain and I grew the auto version and it was killer :v::bear:

2 Likes

You grew a beautiful bud, and my mouth is salivating at your description of the taste. I am going to put her on my short list to grow soon. The pain relief was the swing in my decision to try it out. I always appreciate feedback from experience of others opinion. Have a good Afternoon

2 Likes

Mine was auto as well :+1: :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman it was a pretty easy grower considering It was my first grow. I messed up pH and etc. @MattyBear kept me on track with her . I think you’ll like it

2 Likes

Thanks, @GreenJewels & @MattyBear, That will work out well for me to grow, and I hope it turns out half as good as yours did. I am greatfull to yall because I like to get feedback on a strain before I spend money & time on it. It’s definitely on my short list!!!

2 Likes

WOW!!! @GreenJewels, What a beautiful Bud!!! I don’t look at names, or tags when scrolling giving kudos to growers. I happen to see your picture, and I must have given you a heart because I tried. You have me beat hands down in the Beautiful Bud Department in my entire life. That’s a Tropy Bud, and I would mount it had I grown anything close to that beautiful specimen. Great job!!! I hope life is getting back on track with all you have had fo endure. Have a good Afternoon.

1 Like