OG Kush

Order #123741

18 Likes

How do I upload a pic

1 Like

In your phone lower right side of reply screen
On computer its up top in tool bar @Newgrowjoe

1 Like

Here is the Banana Kush I submitted last month and came in second. So close but no cigar. I have harvested this bud and the another BK I grew with it. One plant smells like grape and the other smells like a very ripe banana. Excellent smoke and easy to grow. I would recommend this strain to anyone looking for a fruity smoke.

Order number 232744

Good luck everyone

35 Likes

amnesia haze

15 Likes

@Newgrowjoe, I’m new to all this, but apparently you need to include your ILGM order number to be considered for ‘Bud of the Month’ consideration. Rules amigo.

3 Likes

Mango Kush order 263405. Week 6 of flower. I will post an update before the 21st

15 Likes

Some very tasty looking buds posted. I may as well give at another try. Here is my Northern Lights Auto. Order # 277008

20 Likes

Picture taken on harvest day of my first grow. Completely humbled by this entire experience, and the beautiful colors this plant had to show me! :heart_eyes:

Northern Lights Autoflower - Order #177399

27 Likes

We have some absolutely beautiful buds on so far this month everybody please make sure to have your order numbers with your one picture for it to count entries close in five days ladies and Gentlemen

4 Likes

White Widow autoflower. Order # 171096

10 Likes

Super Silver Haze,270881

13 Likes

Great stuff

1 Like

Everyone is killing it woohoo
@Newgrowjoe with out your order number you will not be entered
Please edit post if you want to be considered on voting day

2 Likes

Less then 24 hours before entering closes and votes begin

1 Like

Chemdawg order# 250727 ILGM’s scariest strain.

17 Likes

Entry’s till midnight get them in everyone good luck

3 Likes