August 2017 Bud of the onth Contest

I got me a blueberry auto growing currently. Hope she gets buds that big👍

3 Likes

Absolutely not. Do not ever customer support or anyone other than me in
regard to this contest. Do not bother the office!!!

Your order # is in the confirmation email. If you deleted the email then
you must wait until you have a valid order # allowing you to compete in
the contest. :slight_smile: lw-admin

5 Likes

Yes. You can edit your post, delete the image, and replace it before midnight the 21st EST

4 Likes

Thank you so much for getting back to me

One more thing to add. I appreciate all you members policing the contest and sharing rules. It makes the contest run smoother and that is a very positive thing.

On a negative note. Although I appreciate the above mentioned actions; I do not want members telling other members they can do something when they cannot. Leave any type of permission giving to the Administration and Staff of ILGM! I do not like to be forced to take time to correct incorrect permission giving, by members. (This wasted a 1/2 hour of my work day) OK? I already have enough work to do. I hope we all understand each other. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

@Laurap

5 Likes

I apologize.

3 Likes

You guy don’t understand this is a nice event latewood started!! Robert sponsorship provides the beans for the contest ! We have to be responsible for are own order # if they don’t show up to your house you need it !! We need to make sure we read the rules I would hate to lose this great contest!!!

6 Likes

My apologies , I was only trying to help.

6 Likes

This is order #169095. My first grow & this girl is : Can’t believe she didn’t kill me!

AK47 @ 7 weeks

28 Likes

White Widow Auto (Outdoor grow) Order#171096

20 Likes

Yummy :yum:

1 Like

Wow @hogmaster how wide of a diameter is that cola? And what week of flower. Looks great! :+1:

2 Likes

Was the day of harvest it was about the size of a pint mason jar

8 Likes

Wow @Hogmaster you gotta tag me with a toke report on that cured CW

1 Like

Dude it’s killer

3 Likes

@Hogmaster
How do you rate it vs regular White Widow

3 Likes

It’s higher thc &cbd good meds

5 Likes

Amnesia Haze #131487

24 Likes

Hey all friends,

Entries close at Midnight tonight EST. Good Luck to all the fine entries for august. :smiley:

5 Likes

Nice buds this month gonna be a tough choice

4 Likes