Attention earth dust users

I received an email saying TGSC was going out of business. I made a post on what I know

9 Likes

@Storm that’s your brand isn’t it?

3 Likes

Yes. Grabbed about a year to 2 years worth. Ill see what @MeEasy gets since he will run out first. He gets the testing honors…:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Got the email. Sux.

3 Likes

Smart man. Lol. Hopefully someone else will start making it again.

3 Likes

This is very sad! I ordered 4 of each. The discount codes were great. I needed to order and this just helped me get it done. :blush::v:

3 Likes

Bummer to hear! I use there lights as well and they kick butt. I switched to gaia green this grow and really like it. Good alternative to earth dust.

2 Likes

I guess I will scratch that off my I should give that a try list.

5 Likes

Well damn…you guys bought it all already

1 Like

I honestly feel horrible and apologize to all I convinced to switch to Earth Dust, just know I’m in tha same boat with you :broken_heart:

9 Likes

Nobody could have known @MeEasy . What you did was lean us towards organic living soil. We will all adjust to a new vendor. I personally will stay living soil from here out. Someome else will have a good 1 I am sure. I was right with you converting the heathens to the true cannabis god.

4 Likes

You seem to have great relations with these guys and an open channel of coms. Any chance they’d give you or publish a Ratio / % recipe. The ingredients are listed on the bag & readily available anywhere…everywhere.

Prost!

6 Likes

Definitely out of your control Brother! With your skills and ingenuity you’ll have a an ED substitute figured out soon :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I could try to get it :thinking: if I could get a hold of the owner Dan he n I would chat it up when he first started but once he hired the other guys I never clicked with any of them. I have been looking for a replacement for a while but I wanted to get my growroom done get settled in before I switched. Then my health took a shit again so bad I actually have someone else working on my truck right now. If you knew me you would understand how big of a deal it is for me to have someone else working on my stuff :upside_down_face: I hate it :laughing: :rofl: my ol lady says it’s a control thing but I say it’s OCD because I like my stuff right, and I hate to pay someone else to do something I can do my damn self. Of course that money is coming out of the growroom funds :roll_eyes:

Anyway I’ll email them and see if there’s anyway they’d give me the recipe

6 Likes

I understand very well because that describes my own OCD. We’ve talked Harleys I have a 64 and 67 no one touches them unless its open the bottom case or valve guides, the 90’s bagger ehh its a pain the ass to take all the crap off to get to anything, I’ll pay for that.
All you’d really need is % ratios and we could figure the small batch weights out, I could build an excel worksheet to do the math pretty easily.
I’m sure they huge batch it so its not gonna be 3 tablespoons this 2 cups of that.

3 Likes

All I can do is ask. @Storm I believe has a better relationship with one of the guys over there that might sneak him the recipe?? But I don’t know 4sure, what do you think Storm :thinking: do you think Matt or the other dude would give it to you?

5 Likes

I will hit them up.

2 Likes

Ok i reached out. Gonna try the phone also.

3 Likes

Well crap that sucks. I am 4 weeks from wrapping up my first grow. Have 40 seeds on the way now that I was going to use next outside season and earthdust was going to be my go to for those. Damn , well back to the drawing board I guess. :joy:

3 Likes

Take a peak at livingsoilsfertiliser dot com.

4 Likes