Attempt #3 Bloody Skunk, Lsd25, Red Poison, Northern Lights and Lemon All Autoflowers

Aiday is gonna be my saving grace in this grow. The eight week plants suffered from early topping. The weed is great with the exception of achaia and Lucy being kinda larfy and foxtailed. I’ll be keeping the light much farther away as the grow continues, Aiday is foxtailed some but I think it has stopped for the most part. She is about 26 inches from the light now. I’ll get some pics of harvest and current plants in the next day or two.

5 Likes

Post Harvest update. Got a lil over 3 oz’s. Most is fluffy and foxtailed.

Didn’t snag a bunch of pics, not the greatest lighting that day. This grow has forced me to learn how to utilize DLI. Another week or so on the other two plants to complete this grow, be at least 4 weeks for the young ones but they look great! I’ll get some pics up of them also.

5 Likes

She’s a beauty

Really wished my lemon pie auto had sprouted

5 Likes

Yeah the bloody Skunk is my face from this harvest

Good looking buds brother. Love the colors!!

1 Like

As promised an update on the three “little” ones.

Penelope Pussycat- Bloody Skunk Auto
Through the transition (so fast) had to bend her main top cuz she was taller then everybody. Advertised as an 8 week germ to harvest, She is 4weeks 6 days old. The reddening has begun along her main and a couple branches.

Behrta- ILGM Bruce Banner Auto
Still transitioning 4 weeks 6 days.

Aura- Northern Lights Auto
Still transitioning also 4 weeks 6 days
Moving the light back has helped. Still working out the kinks on dli but everyone seems alot happier in my tent with the light a lil further away.

5 Likes

Beautiful girls

2 Likes

Update. Harvested Aiday. Good lord she smells good. Here is a pic of her hanging

Still waiting on Nymeria, she looks ruff to be sure but her buds look firm and are swelling. Here is a look in on the tent today.

4 Likes

Some nice fat buds!! Good job man!!

1 Like

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

They really are. This was one of the healthiest plants, over all, I’ve grown yet. Not a huge amount of nute burn on the tips. I did miss a feed that lightened the leaves some but over all I was very pleased. Looking forward to smoking this one. For a freebie from seedsman I gotta say, fine gift. It is obviously a lemon strain by the smell of her.

1 Like

Update- harvesting Nymeria tomorrow. Not sure what to expect from her she looks rough. Smells good though.

1 Like

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Duno dry weight yet

6 Likes

Looks great u did a killer job

1 Like

She isn’t as bad as I was thinking. Not as potent as I hoped but more then I expected. I’m sure she will get a bit better after the cure too. The buds are some of the more propper shaped I’ve grown yet. Tickles me how dense the Nugs are so far.

2 Likes

Nice man!!

2 Likes

Update- harvested Penelope Pussycat today, dry weight in about a week :wink:

couple of weeks yet for the other two, which will bring this grow to its final harvests.

8 Likes

Congrats on the harvest brother!! Some nice chunky looking buds on her!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest. Got some golf balls for bud

1 Like