Attempt #3 Bloody Skunk, Lsd25, Red Poison, Northern Lights and Lemon All Autoflowers

Rigid pieces allow the accordion style ducting to clamp on to the rigid piping. It holds things together a little better.
Makes it a little easier and cleaner to install.

2 Likes

@Docnraq hey buddy we are having small issue getting seeds we want in a decent time frame. We’re ready to get started want to do six different strains don’t necessarily want to buy five seeds of each for a total of 30 seeds of you know what I mean. Plus delivery times from overseas or looking like a month. Do you know of any banks in the US that sells one, two or maybe three of each strand and can get them shipped quickly?

1 Like

Someone suggested greybeardseeds(dot)com they have a ton of breeders and seeds to choose from. Kind of like a u.s based seedsman

3 Likes

I use Greybeard and only once did it take more than six days to get my order and it was the post office not them matter of fact I emailed them and received the replacements and original order on the same day then they didn’t want the seeds back so doubled my order and still was less than 20 days. They won’t have 3 packs of every strain but they do on alot and with the $5 flat rate shipping it’s much cheaper even if you get a 5 pack… my favorite thing is I use my bank card

4 Likes

I may have to check out that bank sometime. Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Now that I think of it you could hit up @ imSICKkid here on the boards. Dunno if he is US based or not but I think he is. He is a craft breeder, and moderator here.

2 Likes

Got both tents up and running. The 120 degree days are over this grow just went from 5 to 8 plants. None of the 3 newbies have broken ground yet though. We have Aura (Northern Lights) Penelope Pussycat (Bloody Skunk) and Berhta (Bruce Banner). The 3×3 is in full flower. The Lsd25 and the Red Poison are looking great and are farther along then the other 3. Supposed to be faster strains, we will see.

2 Likes

He is usa. I’m currently growing us toxic Weekend

2 Likes

I did this and they said it would be safe also

2 Likes

Update- 2 out of three seedlings broke ground in the second tent. Please welcome Berhta (BB) and Aura (NL) to the land of the living.

3 Likes

Also, I read alot of threads where people suggest that going to a hydro store for your soil and nutes instead of Amazon or big box stores. I decided to check out my local hydro shop. I’m glad I did. I saved almost 10 dollars on my bag of FF soil, they had HF, OF, LW and SF, which the local tree nursery does not carry. All of the nutes lines I’ve ever heard of and some I hadn’t. Almost all of it was just below the cost from Amazon. Plus it was all inside the store, not on a pallet in the parking lot baking under the sun.

3 Likes

Glad you did that man. That’s how I been saving money my nursery sells coast of maine for $12 cheaper than Amazon.

1 Like

Thats a win! Congrats on saving some coins and supporting local. U get a :cookie: lol

1 Like

Update- please welcome Penelope Pussycat (Bloody Skunk) to the land of the living.

3 Likes

So today is flush day. It wS supposed to be about 2 weeks ago, but with the delivery mix up, I had to check in here and with the manufacturer to make sure it was safe. I did a partial pure ro flush to knock down the ppms a lil until I could get verification the dechlorinator was safe. Today I followed through and completed the flush. Its going well and unlike when I have flushed with ro water In the past the ph actually rose. I was doing ok ph wise but after the flush it is even better.

2 Likes

Actually ordered from Greybeard and they shipped in about 2 days. Just waiting on snail mail to get them here but I estimate they should be here this week. Cleaned out our spare room yesterday and putting tent together this week so we can get started this weekend hopefully. :grin:. Thanks for the help

2 Likes

Tag me in your Journal when you get er started. What strains you go with?

1 Like

Got 5 of each of these coming Wednesday!! Green Crack, Cherry Runtz, Glue Gelato, Larry Lemon and Hawaiian Gold.

Going to drop 1 of each of these and one of our GDP for 6 total plants again. This time around should give us more variety than just growing 6 GDP‘s. As much as we like it, it does have the same couch lock effect every time. Will be nice to be able to change things up every now and then. :slight_smile:

So is there a trick or an area on here to start an official grow journal? Last time I just started posting questions and pictures as needed.

2 Likes

Sure is

Update- the two newbs in dixie cup are showing signs of root bound, time to transfer. Prolly won’t do it until tomorrow. Its my 41st birthday this weekend so I prolly won’t get to it until tomorrow or the next day. I believe achaia (red poison) is gonna be done very soon. Seems most of her trichomes are cloudy. She is an 8 week from germ plant according to her data sheet and we are 7 weeks and 2 days from germ so pretty much spot on for timing according to breeder. She is very pretty. Ill get some pics up today.