At what point should you stop worrying

I mean it’s my first grow so wtf!!! At what point am I overthinking?
@bob31 @Paranorman @garrigan62

3 Likes

What are you stressing about? Life is good, breathing in, breathing out. Sun came out today! lol

6 Likes

There is a certain amount of stress related to the first time aka unknowns

3 Likes

My first time in over 40 years and my first time indoors. I’m having a blast! Youre right there are a few unknowns! lol. Anything in particular that’s stressing ya?

I can summons old doc @Countryboyjvd1971 @Matthew420 and @Niala and a few of the other good olde boys @Hawkeye_diesel @FloridaSon @Usmcjojo and we can yak it up?

I wont invoke the boss wardens yet though in case it’s just new guy jitters, lol. In which case step one is to fill the bowl and using your index finger firmly pack and then light, drawing in slowly. Repeat as needed… man I feel better already. Remember to go Sativa though as we don’t want to wait till tomorrow to see whats up!

8 Likes

Hey brotha thanks for the shout out @bob31 and @Fever let me know if I can help I’m no master cultivator but I can help with LST and other things.

4 Likes

Hey thanks @Usmcjojo I’m waiting for @Fever to come back with what he’s stressing on. Even if it isn’t your expertise you seem to be an encouraging type so i thought Id give ya a tap on the shoulder!

2 Likes

I’m sure stress is part of what brought you here in the first place. Remember, we all want you to succeed in your grow. You, me, and everyone else here are going to do our best to get you there.

Try not to over think. There is plenty of information here and experience with understanding. You’ll be fine.

Put your mind at ease…

6 Likes

Well said @FloridaSon You summed it up nicely!

1 Like

Hey @bob31 you nailed it! It’s like I have nothing to reminisce with!

1 Like

Everybody is here except the host @bob31 haha :joy:
I’m sure he’ll show up,soon and tell us what’s up
@Fever don’t stress out bro relax and enjoy :blush: like @FloridaSon said we got your back we love to grow and help each other when needed with the best advice possible

3 Likes

Thanks everyone that support is also making this that much more of a surreal experience.

1 Like

back in the days, one of my bros would smack me in the back of the head and say common bob (yeah thats my real name, lol) mellow out dude… lol God Bless the 70’s

1 Like

You are all amazing this place is unlike all other things

2 Likes

Well said brotha you guys are all family wish I could mail all you guys a nug!

5 Likes

don’t worry be happy! :grinning: Dang @garrigan62 give us the smiling guys passing the joint

2 Likes

so this is like a Seinfeld episode?

Yup is sure is

@bob31 i’em in your post…lol

it’s like magic… lol…nice thanks!

haha found it, LOL

I screwed it up. Had to re-copy it

1 Like

I think once they take off in veg mode then you can relax. Was like that for me anyway :point_up:

I had worry at ever stage seedlings and watering was a big one, then ph levels then flowering and now for me it’s harvesting but learnt so much

3 Likes

Yeah but his move @bob31 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::v::sunglasses:
Must of been frozen they moving now lol
Lol love that one it’s my fav :+1:

1 Like

Boy @kalico you nailed it