At what point do I move them to a container

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I’ve got my White Widow growing in a 4 inch pot with germination mix. At what point do I move them to a container with growing mix?

Thanks,

Once the plant is established, about 2 weeks, you can transplant up. Be careful to use mild organic soils and stay away from “timed release” and added fertilizer. Good potting soil with bat guano and worm castings is always welcome.

6 Likes

@Myfriendis410 knows his or hers stuff. So if they recommend it you can probably take it to the bank. From what I know in my limited experience that sounds right and it’s what I basically do with all of mine.
Fyi I start with a solo cup sized pot first then go up to my 5-gallon pot. The difference this time I’ve learned not to transplant them into the 5-gallon pot (or any pot) until I have roots growing out of my Solo cup sized pot. Through this forum I’ve learned how important it is to transplant a plant that has a really healthy developed root system. Enjoy your grow good luck!

4 Likes

Autos should go in their forever home and be careful of watering until bigger. Photos I transplant up 4 times to manage watering.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 has given good advice
All ill add is why dont you join the forum so we can help guide you threw the grow :wink:
:v:CB

2 Likes