Assembly Required…Parts Will Be Missing

I’ve raised the blurples as high as they can go in the shed and the sour diesel is still fox tailing. Probably just genetics, the temp is 71F and humidity is 46%. I think they will both get the chop tomorrow.

Bottom Bud

Middle Buds

Top Buds

4 Likes

Thanks! Happy Cake Day!! :birthday: :partying_face:

1 Like

Been in trim jail today. I finally got the 1st plant finished. Time to smoke a blunt and tackle plant number 2.

10 Likes

That is a pretty pile of colas :eyes::yum::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Woohoo! :scissors: Nice job! :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Nice crop

1 Like

Thanks everyone!! Got them hanging to dry.

7 Likes

I share the good and the bad, but this is just ugly. I was checking my drying buds and found mold. It can’t be the drying room, it’s 69F and 58% humidity.
I’m gonna guess I had some bud rot just beginning when I harvested. I had to throw away 4 top buds that weighed almost 11g. Out of 60 tops to only loose 4 is not that bad. Hopefully I caught it in time.

I still have plenty left. I’ll just keep an eye on them.

3 Likes

Ouch. My condolences for your loss.

2 Likes

Almost 7 weeks flowering. Tomorrow, I will start giving them overdrive and defoliate a little bit. I’m ready for these girls to hurry up and finish so I can start my sog grow. My clones are taking over my 2x2 :grimacing:

Runtz Muffin

Wedding Cake

Trainwreck

7 Likes

Beautiful. Nice work!

1 Like

@Newt
Thanks!

1 Like

They sure are pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oooh! Absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

That’s a cute little fur baby checking out your plants! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very nice

1 Like

Thank you all!!

I got everything bagged up for the cure. Excited to try out these grove bags, no burping required.
I think @MeEasy was the closest with his guess. From 2 plants I ended up with 13.3oz.

Top buds - 154g
Mid buds - 185g
Shake - 37g

5 Likes

Congratulations :star_struck::partying_face::clap: great lookin haul… I’ll watch the mail for my prize :laughing::rofl:

3 Likes

Congrats on a great harvest! Be careful with those grove bags. I put an ounce in one at 64% and it truly held that 64% and they were just a little too damp for a good roll. Had to let it sit outside the bag for another day or 2.

1 Like

That’s exactly what happened, Jake. I put them in at 64% and the next morning they were at over 70%. I had to pull them back out and put them on a tray to dry more.

I guess since the buds were on the large side a lot of moisture was still on the inside. I’ll give it 2 more days and try the bags again.

1 Like