Assembling a Dual LM301B

I used this with no problem

Would you suggest getting this as well? To connect the power cords? Is this the right one if so?
Davitu 1X Nylon AC DC 10mm IP68 Waterproof Connector 2/3/4 Pins 15A TUV Screw Locking Joiner 2/3/4 Core for LED Power - (Color: 3 Pin) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LBYNBVH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_HucFDbCRY107V

1 Like

This? Used what?

The thermostat wire but same as @BobbyDigital my driver is not like yours

1 Like

Yep, this is what I used for the AC side

1 Like

Welll. I ordered everything. Signed up for a free trial of prime to get 2 day shipping :sweat_smile:. Monday ill have my damn birthday light up and running!
Ill buy a power cord tomorrow lol

2 Likes

Looks like you’ll be in good shape for most part. You will still need something to connect DC output from driver to wiring going to your boards. Most of us would use a 3 port wago in your configuration. Available on Amazon or I believe menards Carrie’s them if you have one nearby

1 Like

@psychEDM I’m a noob at this. I have had a sparky out look all my life building engines and racing…like sparky I take path of least resistance…lol

1 Like

So amazon f me on my wire order. Went to a electrical store and got 18awg 600v rated solid wire. Wired everything up and got nothing? What am i missing guys? @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital

Can I see model number on driver please? This kit was from Amazon?

What color wires are in this side of the connector?

Looks like a 240h-36b

1 Like

That’s what I thought too, which means boards need to be wired in parallel most likely.

Also need to make sure dimming leads are capped.

So, i low key forgot i asked you guys and have been talking to NiemLED and they told me my driver which is a 240H-36B isnt enough voltage for these boards, which im pissed about lol. He said i have to get a 240H-C2100 in order to run these panels.

Not from Amazon, from Aliexpress. Bought in parts separately as I couldnt dumb 300 on a light lol.

Ok. Are you sure driver voltage is compatible with board voltage? If that’s good, make parallel connections from driver output to boards and give that a try.

This is wrong. Black needs to go to brown. Blue needs to go to white.

2 Likes

That’s a good catch! Input polarity shouldn’t keep driver from firing, but could cause some problems later.

1 Like

Driver is 36Vs and Board is 48Vs. Im

I feel your pain, but you have to refrain from dropping the f bombs.

Can you exchange driver?