Artistry Under the Influence

Man, that is some talent you have.

You could frame and charge $200 for each. Easily.
Greed has nothing to do with it!

Would YOU pay $200 for one? Than that’s what I’ll charge.:wink:

Thank you very much👍

@DieHigh55 sorry for slow reply buddy
Thanks buddy will be looking into getting a print for Wifey as a Xmas gift she’ll love it and I love the fact I know the artist Woohoo :raised_hands: lol
Much appreciated brother

And your appreciation is doubly appreciated, brother, thank you!:v:

Good afternoon growers, smokers and other creatures from the Enchanted Forest. Todays artistic offering is just finished, in fact the shine is from the wet oil. Immah worked as a volunteer waitress in a restaurant we hang out at, and was very kind and BRAVE to pose for me. Hence, for your viewing pleasure…“Meisje Met Een Parel (Girl with a Pearl) 2017”

Absolutely awesome! @DieHigh55 Mad Mad Mad SKILLS!

Thanks thanks thanks!

I like your stuff. Looks like Dutch Master’s trained you.

I got most of my influence from them. The first time I saw the real Girl with a Pearl was in Den Haag in Holland. You go through this museum of incredible Renaissance art, 4 stories I think, and the last floor you walk into a room and there she is…very small, badly damaged and beautiful. I couldn’t help it, I started crying.

That’s the truth!!!I

Made these for a wedding gift while medicated lol

Very cool :metal::+1::clap:

@daddy and also this

Those came out pretty cool.

@DieHigh55 very nice charcoal mate,have been learning to scrub an shade the last couple years,to get to a standard like yours 1day hopefully,amazing work,i’m still on the basics but love it all,great thread @wild tk u :slight_smile:

Thanks for your kind words. I’m completely self taught, meaning, if I can, anybody can and probably better too. Show us something you’ve done. In appreciation for your compliment, today’s humble offering is in your honor.

Maude Fealy, silent film actress and playwright

@DieHigh55 absolutely amazing! :heart:

Thank you. Maude is one of my favorites, she had a natural incredible haunting beauty.