Artistry Under the Influence

This car was done under the influence

11 Likes

Is it a Buick? Late 30s? Fantastic work!

3 Likes

Right on the money @elheffe702 38 Buick special, thanks

4 Likes

Holy Cow, Batman. You have been holding out on us! Just thinking of getting blazed in that at 20 miles/hr is relaxing me.

6 Likes

Low and slow my friend. It’s mine and my old mans project.

3 Likes

cheers big ears.
this is my latest…made with some help from the White Widow.

https://soundcloud.com/earthborn-413989786/sermon-in-a-black-hole-part-1

3 Likes

wow some great art all round, does anyone know what this song is called these guys are singing, i really like it. ? :slight_smile: Woman Randomly Walks Off the Street to Join Street Musicians - YouTube
tks again .

1 Like

I don’t recognize it

1 Like

@elheffe702 wow,my man… thank you. i thought al green or supremes but this is even better, tks again. :slight_smile: old songs like this are classics, good ol smokey ahh…who of known he smoked hahah. :slight_smile:. tks again mate rock on :slight_smile:

this buds for you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Jackyboy sounds very clean. do you use a sound card aswell or is that just that program, tks for sharing. took me back to double dragon video game a bit. big elbows to dirty harry at the end. haha… it sound way cleaner than like audacity… rock on. . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man. Appreciate the kind words.
I record with Studio one software. Awesome program

1 Like

Ps…of course it always sounds better with the help of Spliff lol

Beautiful bud, nice work!

1 Like

Kind of quiet on this thread without @Willd around. I hope he’s doing well.

2 Likes

@elheffe702 thanks,:slight_smile: peyote cookie (barney’s ) is actually purple not green like in the picture. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give her some cooler night temperatures, and she’ll bring out those purples and reds.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Beautiful guitar! I think I’ll pull mine out and see what’s what.

1 Like

Haha! :smile: