Artistry Under the Influence

Prejudice by Tim Minchin - YouTube :slight_smile: enjoy

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, boys, girls, and children of all agesā€¦ Itā€™s Smokin Tokinā€™ Tuesday and I have a new tune. Weā€™re up to 60 now! I never knew I had it in me

7 Likes

I got sucked into Garage Band Way early this morning butā€¦ it paid off!
enjoy!

4 Likes

Thmokinā€™ Tokinā€™ Thursday again.
This one is short and sweet.
It sounds very earthly until you realize the ā€œmoon riseā€ your watching far off in the distance is actually Earth, from some unknown extraterrestrial paradise.

3 Likes

@Willd: Or is this the kind of artwork you were talking about?

Mary Miles Minter, silent film actress

10 Likes

Sheā€™s lovely.You capture her nicely

3 Likes

Wow @DieHigh55, thatā€™s awesome!!!

2 Likes

Frhighday People!
Time for another new tune!

7 Likes

Freakin Love it @Willd

1 Like

Thanks buddy

@Willd hey mate,was trying to convert a music or mpeg file from my phone but says need to convert to a jpeg to post on here,arenā€™t jpeg pictures,i tried converting but still canā€™t load anything up,which program do you use to convert files from mpeg to jpeg.? if at all :slight_smile: of coarse itā€™s not simple like just upload your song from your phone,dang might have to ask 1 of the kids,lol,

1 Like

I upload them to YouTube then post a link. Tunestotube is the site to upload mp3 to YouTube.

Great topic.
I create music under the influence.
Is there any other way?
I donā€™t think so.
Marijuana is the fuel for a creative mind.
It allows a person a ā€˜spaceā€™ to create inā€¦and if that creatively gifted person has the space to move in,
itā€™s a bonanza because the person can then FOCUS.
The Beatlesā€¦The Rolling Stonesā€¦it is impossible to imagine what the sum of all there music would be if
someone took all the drugs away. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This is my latest piece on SoundCloud - Hear the worldā€™s sounds

3 Likes

@Willd honestly have never had a problem uploading with diff formats,is the first time ivā€™e ran into a snag,have tried different converting programs but still nothing for free,will work it out sooner or later,it says it has to be a jpeg to upload onto this site,even if itā€™s thru a music program like audacity.mp3 seemed standard to me an is what i tried first,o well back to the drawing board,i tried posting on youtube aswell,same story,i think might be my phone settings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tunestotube is what I use to upload to YouTube. Then I just put the link in my post.

Music for a Monday.
I started this one yesterday and finished it a few minutes ago

5 Likes

I really dig the percussion of those brushes on the cymbals and drums. Real nice jazz and blues feel to it. Greatness as always @Willd

1 Like

Thanks Brother. I donā€™t about that mutt. looks like heā€™s suffering something terrible and maybe should be put down for his own comfort! ha ha ha Not. What a dog!

1 Like

Here we are today with 65 original tunes from the highbush studios in the past year and a half or so.

6 Likes

Happy Thursday Morning tune endorsing and encouraging the widespread use and enjoyment of Ganja whether medicinally, ceremonially or recreationally.

6 Likes