Artistry Under the Influence

Give Mrs.crabs a hello! Enjoy the evening

She’s says hello and will try to relax today. Wink wink

1 Like

Been there done that so many, many times and it saddens me I won’t be able to have those smells, and add some molasses and horse/mule sweat to go along with it ever again.

I just tried maple wood yum! Alder wood and fresh hickory (a friend would strip his tree and send me the good stuff) are my favorites, I am not a fan of mesquite.

I’ve tried maple, hickory and oak. Yes, here in Texas we have our tradition mesquite

I got baked & baked some pretzel buns.

12 Likes

Those look good. I wish I could have one.

:+1:t3::+1:t3: yummy , those will hit the spot after a good smoke.

1 Like

Those are beautiful. I bet they are so chewy and satisfying …Yum

1 Like

Love me one please:)

@mulegal I am beat so off to the chair with arms. But before I go I think I might be seeing some amber acomin’ on, I’ll let you know as soonas I check in the morning. Nite

Cool thanks. G’night HCG

Thanks, everyone! I’d love to cook for you all.

Have a wonderful evening! May your trichomes be ripe!

3 Likes

As an ex welder ( I was ordered to stop because of asthma), I can verify that stoners are the best welders since we like staring at pretty, bright lights for long periods of time. After more than 35 years staring at pretty, bright lights it does put a strain on the old bod, though.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that, I use to weld in the oil refineries but yes, all that toxic smoke ain’t good for use, especially in confined areas. My brother is also a welder buy trade. He started weding career in the navy, but also after many years of welding submarine, he has to give it up and started as weld inspector due to his eyesight bothering him. Ain’t nothing like getting blasted stare at that bright light and lay down a beautify bead.emphasized text

2 Likes

Me too, fuel storage tanks in the Antwerp harbor. Before that, pressure piping in Israel. Before THAT, construction welding in Chicago. Never was much good at it laughing

3 Likes

pressure piping ,awwww, come one, you pulling my leg, never was to good at it.

2 Likes

Only with electrode, I stunk at TIG…too nervous. But 2 welders working inside a closed area with 4-5 mm. electrodes on a preheated chrome alloy pipe when it’s already 30+° (90+°F) outside, that’s enough to make your teeth sweat.

2 Likes

That’s one thing I don’t miss. The heat!!! Now I help out a buddy of mine the does structural welding and ranch fencing, out in the open minimal PPE.

3 Likes

I don’t miss welding at all, now I weld pieces of paper together with kiddie glue.

3 Likes