Artistry Under the Influence

I am so stoned! right now! :grin:

3 Likes

Is it from your new stuff? I am as kite as a high!

2 Likes

Yep, it’s not even finished curing, but it’s amazing stuff, so I couldn’t wait.

3 Likes

I’m envious of your skill @highcountrygal! Beautiful work and I much prefer evocative art.

My wife did a cool thing years ago: took the day off and we went to the Getty museum (outstanding) and then saw Craig Ferguson film a “Late Late Show”. Fun day. I asked a docent what (in their opinion) was the single most famous/expensive artwork and she said: “Van Gogh’s Irises” I was able to spend about 10 uninterrupted minutes with it when we finally came to it.

3 Likes

Keep them coming. Beautiful work .

2 Likes

More more :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Are you serious? I’ve got more I just don’t want to be over showing. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Please keep sharing. I’m really enjoying them :hugs:

4 Likes

That art needs to be show off, keep them coming.

3 Likes

more car part art

8 Likes

Now see I wish I could do that, welding and stuff. When I was in Jr High I wanted to take auto shop or wood shop but at that time women were to take home ec.

1 Like

I have a smoker and a grill, and what you built, now that is talent to me. I do not cook any meat in the kitchen!

Oh My @highcountrygal. I particularly like the first 2. I can almost smell the mtn air and feel the breezes. really super. Thanks.

1 Like

Hahahahaha, ya in High school I signed up for shop class and they pulled me immediately. Told me I could take home ec or typing.

I’ve learned many skills despite them…hahahaha It IS different today isn’t it?

2 Likes

I love the ashtray…I’d make it a bird bath. Hahahahaha Love it! @Mrcrabs

2 Likes

@mulegal @Mrcrabs @SmoknGranny @Myfriendis410 @Fairieswear8oots @elheffe702 @raustin @Happy_Pappy @BIGE @Growit

Here are a few more, some not so good:)

She’s watching you

Be awhere are more!

15 Likes

Ah cedar, pine, oak moss and rich deep dark soil, rotting wood, wood smoke and coffee and of course homegrown

2 Likes

@highcountrygal @mulegal thank you, I love to get medicated and weld. Highcoutrygal I cook out and smoke the meat most of the time. Yes mulegal, that’s what’s awesome about it,your imagination is limitless!

2 Likes

Ohh @highcountrygal out of likes :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:.

1 Like

you’ve nailed it HCG

1 Like