Artistry Under the Influence

I’ve tried colors in the past and I decided I just don’t like em.

Sometimes, when I get the munchies this happens. I think cooking is part art, part science. :grinning:

12 Likes

OMG, those look amazing!

2 Likes

Thanks! Wild blueberry hand-pies. Once the glaze dries, it gets kind of crackly. Yum.

4 Likes

I’ll bet they taste even better when you satisfy those munchies.

1 Like

Cooking is definitely an art, and it appeals to many senses…visual, taste, smell, even sometimes sound. Your creations look great and I bet taste just as good…culinary art!

3 Likes

http://tinyurl.com/ya4xb3cr

My husbands art can’t seem to get this to load right lol

4 Likes

How’s he feeling? Any idea when you get the last test results?

We should get results from EEG Monday and then he has a MRI on Wednesday. He feels good some of the time and the. He gets real tired and has episodes of light headedness and some passing out. He fell today but thank goodness it was on to the couch.

1 Like

I’m sorry I couldn’t get the sound to play but he looks into it​:love_you_gesture:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:
Also, I’m so sorry to hear y’all are battling some medical stuff. Hoping for the best!!

1 Like

Ya I can’t seem to figure out how to convert the video from my phone to something to work on here with sound lol

Mmm mmm mmmm they look like a kick ass snack solution

I upload them to youtube first.

1 Like

Never uploaded anything to YouTube I will see if I can figure it out :joy:

Wow those are beautiful. And tasty too I bet. Cooking and esp baking is not my strong suit. Good on ya.

1 Like

See if this works @Willd

6 Likes

@raustin “I’ve tried colors in the past and I decided I just don’t like em.”

Hahahaha you’re too funny. I used to be blue, blue and blue. Last decade I’m leaning more to the reds, plums, pinks. I am having fun with it. Very different than anything before in my wardrobe, my whole life though. An old dog can learn new tricks

2 Likes

Talented fella , @jmlove123 . Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thanks I love when he plays the acoustic. He is good at both but I just don’t like the electric sound as much.

1 Like

Drawn in charcoal, chalk and conté:

mirror image painted in oil (still working on it):
@Myfriendis410 @highcountrygal

15 Likes