Artistry Under the Influence

Not sure where this one came from. It didn’t start like this at all. The original idea came to me Saturday or Sunday and was an electric piano track in a major key. Then I started on a beat. Next thing ya know I’m canning the electric piano track and coming up with something better to go with my new beat. 48-72 hours later, I give you this.

6 Likes

@Willd nice 1.love the baseline,of cool chip :slight_smile: rock on

1 Like

Olive Thomas (1894-1920) American silent film actress. These women had an incredible natural beauty without all of the crap that models and actresses feel necessary today.

10 Likes

who needs/wants any fake people like they have now…lol

3 Likes

Here’s one of your countrymen with one of mine.

3 Likes

I love the luminous quality you give to the eyes. Looking at the image evokes sadness knowing this beauty is long gone from the world.

Really spectacular and I’m jealous of your ability.

1 Like

Thanks, Alan, coming from a master craftsman like yourself that’s a real compliment. I wouldn’t mind a good dose of your woodworking skills.

2 Likes

The world is full of starving artists and woodworkers lol.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/qIRTmUQZwnU
to all of us falling stars out there!

1 Like

Ya got that right, last good sale I had came from right here at ILGM, now I’m starving again.

1 Like

@Willd great find, :sunglasses:

yet another shout out to neela bakore yt vids,she done a whole section on flowering,dotting the i’s an crossing the T’s if your into that sort of reading :slight_smile:

My latest project

11 Likes

@Willd
Thanks for starting this thread!
It’s gonna take me a while to read it all (harder since I never go in order😜) but so far there’s some very talented people here, you included👍🏻

2 Likes

I do this kinda stuff when I’m buzzed :heart:

8 Likes

Looking good! Very nice work.

1 Like

Looks gratefully dead!

1 Like

@DieHigh55 I have a thing for skulls :grinning: my wedding was black white and burnt orange with skulls

10 Likes

Nice skull! I also have a thing for sculls, and I only wear black 24/7.

3 Likes

I knew I liked you for a reason.

1 Like