Artistry Under the Influence

I agree. It’s not until you can lean back yourself and can say “it’s done” that it’s really done :+1:

2 Likes

WOW @DieHigh55, very nice! :heart:

3 Likes

Beautiful @DieHigh55

2 Likes

I dont ever really lean back and say “its done”, I can always find something that I could have changed or made better. Usually, its more like I lean back and say “ah, f*k it!”

6 Likes

I am the same with the “scratch pad” tunes I come up with and record with Garage Band.Sometimes it can be months after I’ve put something to bed that I hear something new to embellish or otherwise add to the end result. Somewhere slightly left of in between sufficient and perfection. Ha ha ha
And of course, we are each our own worst critic, high or not.

7 Likes

That’s for sure, though my wife is a close second…“her nose is wrong” What’s wrong with it?" I dont know, its just wrong" Get away from me!"

4 Likes

Very nice! ILGM has some seriously talentedt individuals on this forum

2 Likes

@DieHigh55 have you got any shadings of your latest plant,? :slight_smile: amazing mate tk you keep it up

1 Like

ok so if i inspect page you can see who is here but how do you see who is looking but with a private ip,like a mobile ip address,like police for instance on a private mobile usb link?any1:slight_smile: seems to open,i know it’s a public site but how can we members check who’s watching?without breaking any rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jmlove123
Please post pics of your finished work to this topic.
https://ilgmforum.com/t/thoughts-from-the-morning-garden-chapter-3-the-saga-continues/17059/3707?u=willd

5 Likes

Building a new coffee table for my sweetie. Using some of the figured black walnut and doing mission style with a conversion varnish finish.

The top

The lower shelf

One of the end layouts.

14 Likes

That’s a gorgeous piece of wood, gonna be a beautiful table.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing the finished table :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Beautiful work. And great piece of wood. Nice.

All done but the few I missed that my eyes need to adjust to fine lol.

8 Likes

Beautiful! Is that a cross stitch?

Ooh, I see, I just blew it up. I don’t know what that’s called. Is that diamond stitch?

It is called diamond painting lol it is really neat this was my first one. Thanks

5 Likes

It’s really nice. I’ve never tried diamond painting, but I do a lot of embroidery work. I would do even more if my eyes cooperated.

4 Likes

Beautiful work! Please explain what"diamond painting" is, never heard of it.

1 Like

Very nice. Beautiful peice of wood

1 Like