Arrow's labour of love

No sis…South Africa…but you got me on the southern hemisphere…:blush::sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

Hi there @Dagao22 @Arrow @kdawg
Just checking out your post here dagao.
You done a great job of training your plants.
I have a lot of interest in this but little experience.
What happens to your small plant that you have pulled over in the cups as they grow?
Do you get another leader from the bottom node and then pull that down in the opposite direction?
At each node along the tied down seedling the plant will want to send up a new shoot do you then pull them down sideways as they grow tall enough to do so.
Can you continue to put up posts as this seedling grows so we/i can see its step by step progression.
Cheers

5 Likes

Of course I most definitely will brother and yes u can train them all sorts of different ways and/or directions to help grow more branches I’m a bit to stoned to get all fancy with my words :rofl: but I’ll tag u in my grow journal @Blackmoon

3 Likes

Truly impressed. Can’t wait to see that again in another 6-8 weeks!!

3 Likes

Many thanks! Looking forward to that myself.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

3 Likes

This looks super interesting @arrow!

Gonna start at the top and make my way through. Set to watching :+1::purple_heart:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @anon33684698
Obviously didn’t heed my warning about wormholes… You will enjoy this ride, I know I have :v:

14 Likes

Haha mate it’s too interesting to pretend it doesn’t exist!

9 Likes

You are most welcome sis :blush:…do enjoy my madness…and you will see great friends along for the ride…:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

12 Likes

Weekend update:

Excuse the crappy photos…I made some hard decisions…fast, cause the weather is not clearing up…

I did a complete defoliation on my BB monsters…

I removed a 5 litre bucket full of leaves…I did pick up the leaf tip burn as expected, and I also found wildlife in the leaves…

20 Likes

Despite the set backs and the weather, they look great.

4 Likes

They look amazing.
How old are they?
Yer weather been crazy here too.
Love the sky shot

5 Likes

Charlotte takes no prisoners…

Medikit runt…

B2B girls…

These girls did not want to re veg…oh well

18 Likes

Thanks beardless and blackmoon…they 7 weeks and the monsters are 9 weeks…:sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Flower zone…

Friends of ours are at the Mala Mala game reserve… Telephoto lenses long enough to poke up a lions arse…

I had to upload the giraffe… just cause I had to

Have an awesome weekend…stay safe, stay well and stay lit…:sunglasses::v:

24 Likes

Its a boy.lol.
Nice wild life nice flower zone.
Cheers

2 Likes

Love all the pics brother! No rest for the weary. I think you guys need to hire a new weather man this one sux lol! Good vibes sent your way.:+1::pray::v:

2 Likes

Thanks brother…its a boy all right :joy::joy:…I’ll post some more pics over the weekend…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the vibes my friend…could not agree with you more…the weatherman is useless…:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

crappy pic. I was in a hurry the lights went out just as I was feeding lol. Day 8 of flip. Still taking a gallon each every 2 days. Tents getting fuller. Almost time for final hair cut.

14 Likes