Arrow's labour of love

Thanks Bulldog…hoping for some sunshine now…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Praying :pray: for you some sunshine My Brother!! There looking awe (I stole it again) :wink: :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Brother D…you funny :joy::joy:…thank you… nothing stolen…how you keeping?

1 Like

I’m doin good my girls are looking good. So I guess I can say it’s good in the hood My Brother! :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

That’s awe my friend…those girls of yours are stunning…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

That’s truly appreciated My Brother they had a rough start I hope they can come back with a vengeance. The pk is a finicky strain so I hope this round is a lot better than the last! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I saw that my friend, but they are out the woods and gonna make you proud…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

So you just keep an umbrella like hooked onto your belt loop during the rainy season??

If the girls have been getting soaked, can hardly tell - they looking mighty fine, expect nothing less from you :vulcan_salute:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

I don’t think he was quite ready to flush just yet. Mother Nature did it for him. Sorry @Arrow but am I close? :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

@Arrow pic update… 3rd day in flower. Will likely pick on them a little more in about a week or so.

very top new leaf tips showing a touch of bleaching so dimmed the light a tad.

21 Likes

100% was not ready for this much…this means ALL the amendments are now activated, if not flushed, that means, because it was rain, I’m sitting with pots with excess Nitrogen in them…sooooo …I’m expecting some serious tip burn…it should not kill plants that size but its going to get ugly …fast…:neutral_face:… This would not happen if you were in the ground…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Nice my friend…you all over that with a firm hand…they are going to produce for you…don’t we all push our plants a bitty…:wink::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Ur girls are looking gorgeous brother :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

And same to u brother just spectacular looking grow

2 Likes

@Arrow and @kdawg just did some training on my purple platinum and the clone

And the clone

13 Likes

All are looking good and nice job on the clone!:+1::100:

3 Likes

Thanks brother tried to keep the tops as even as I could

2 Likes

You pulling all the stops :ok_hand: nice spread on that girl…I see you bending them over in their diaper cups already :joy::joy:…well done bro…very well done…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Thanks brother I actually transplanted the clones I’ll be posting pics on my journal shortly

3 Likes

Are you also from Australia, if you don’t mind me asking,

2 Likes