Arrow's labour of love

:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

5 Likes

Dammnn, now I feel old…:joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Thanks brother. I will know more once things open up around here. You know that I am always willing to share anything that I have learned, either through research or first hand knowledge :+1:t4: :v:t4:

8 Likes

i love Harry, another try lol

5 Likes

Thanks - college day memories. Come up to my future wife’s apartment and be greeted by Schmilsson blasting out the window. Did I say she is now hard of hearing.

4 Likes

@Arrow, I’m putting Charlotte’s Web on my spring grow list. I’m growing Holy Punch and blue cheese right now. Next run is Sour D and White Widow. This spring will be 11 roses and Charlotte’s Web. Any suggestions for genetics for the CW

3 Likes

Yes…get the Stanley Brother’s original from Dutch Passion…if this gets deleted I’ll help you on the GN side…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Also try the Angel…it’s a Web…x Red Angel…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Damn bro…shall we call this the beginnings of music…awe…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Thanks @Arrow I took a screenshot

3 Likes

Do a Compassion as well…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@Arrow, thanks , I need a bigger grow space LOL

3 Likes

I believe in blue cheese… 18/3 royal strain… Come Feb 2021 I have 3 year old samples in my bin…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Had his Son of Schmilsson album👍

3 Likes

Beardless & Kdawg…:clap:

3 Likes

Not funny anymore…

Had to move the girls…I foresee problems

Going swimmingly at my spot :hushed:…hopefully alls safe and well with everyone in Weedville …:sunglasses::v:

23 Likes

Hopefully they’ll be ok in cloth pots. Can always poke some aeration holes down in the medium to help speed up drying.:pray::+1::v:

4 Likes

They should be OK brother, I’ll just have to feed again, its the Medikit I’m a lil worried about, she’s still small…thanks for checking my six…appreciate it…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Sounds like the girls could use an umbrella. Good luck and hopefully the weather will start cooperating.

4 Likes

Hopefully they do OK, still looking good…

5 Likes