Beautiful

2 Likes

Watching, and following!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly sir…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks for the :green_heart:…what have you got growing?..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@kaptain3d…HEELLPPPP!!!..please find me on GN…same name, can’t set anything up, so no avatar…need your guidance…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I’m coming my friend…
Just for you… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I’m over there now, I saw you comment on repins thread…
Don’t forget, you need to have been there a few times to be able to do anything… just like here.
And everything works the same as here, it’s the same background application running both forums, just a different interface… but it all works the same… :nerd_face:

Just shoot me your questions my friend and I’ll help the best I can. :crazy_face:
Oh and, I’m Kapouic over there… not sure if you knew…

6 Likes

Got you brother… Will do some more setting changes tomorrow, to ease my way…found quite a couple of our friends online…thanks for your help my friend…appreciate it much…:wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

My pleasure, and anytime! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@Arrow. Generally speaking…once I’ve established my main cola sites can I start trimming off all the small new growth limb sites? I understand I need to keep it balanced among all the plants. Just starting to see a lot of new growth sites I know I wont use.

4 Likes

I have the same question here Arrow…obviously not yet, as I have some recovery time first.

3 Likes

It makes since to I’m just double checking lol.

3 Likes

Finishing cleaning up the tent and room tonight. Will likely be doing more training and start some basic pruning tomorrow before the girls get in the tent for their first time.

6 Likes

A lot of growers have asked the same question. The answer I’m giving is not everybody’s cup of tea. If you are very close to the soil level, and you struggle to feed/water, I would remove everything. I also don’t care much about the bottom 2 nodes. At some point however, I would start to only remove the growth points and leave the leaves.(I call it the skirt) I heavily depend on these leaves because they are my first indication should anything go wrong at soil level, and they are my engine room concerning sugars and starches, which are readily available to the plant. (Read up on movable nutes in leaves )

So in short @kdawg, @HammrTime consider the above, and remove the growth points… Please also remember that these are my views …others will do it different…:sunglasses::v:

12 Likes

Makes the most sense to me to do exactly that!:+1::v: however I’m not struggling to feed or water. So would you continue adding as many viable colas as possible in my case or stop at a certain point and nurture a specific amount? Which do you think would provide the biggest harvest? Thank you again my friend!

3 Likes

I would choose the colas located highest up the plant and I consider around 16 colas to be max under ‘normal’ conditions. Obviously there are various grow styles, and they will influence the above number. I will always try to set a specific amount, and lose the rest…this will keep you focused and inadvertently cause those colas to be bigger…:sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Now that’s downright inspirational! :+1::innocent::100::v:

4 Likes

:100::hotsprings::yin_yang: Wow, Every time you post i am further amazed at your process. Just Amazing work!

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words my friend…they make the journey so much more worthwhile… :sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

So following this thread as well as the current topic on @beardless thread I hadn’t realized the potential of using vs removing new growth limb sites as a means to speed up or slow down main cola growth. And the rabbit hole gets deeper!:+1:

7 Likes