Arrow's labour of love

Brother, one thing I have learnt is to go outside where I can hose the inevitible mess down. Oh, and the blender is mine…she’s got her own one for the house…:joy::joy::joy::joy:…happy wife, happy life…:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

May her soul rest in peace…this is actually a Charlotte’s Angel. The Stanley brothers from Duch Passion also created this…it is very well documented, give it a read…I will also be ‘cutting’ with the Medikit…opens up my play park …:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

@Arrow I’ve had a fantastic evening reading your journal it was an absolute pleasure I love the way you miss treat the lady’s to get the best out of them (treat them mean keep them green) :sunglasses: was very happy to see the things you’ve done and the detail you put into it not to meant I felt the enthusiasm the whole way through the journal keep up the good works stay safe bro :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you brother, welcome to my piece of weedville…nothing normal here…stay well, stay safe and stay lit…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Your most welcome brother​:sunglasses: your a master in the mainlining game never seen anything like this before and don’t think I’ll ever forget this :love_you_gesture: needless to say once I’m back to just fems I’ll be sure to implement some of your ( normal techniques):joy: stay green my friend :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m a tag away if you ever need help, if I can’t, I know someone who can…stay green…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@Arrow thank you my friend I’ll will take you up on that offer after I’ve finished, I’ve just started 3 autos, never grew them so thought why not :love_you_gesture::sunglasses: stay green​:sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Just in case you are interested and have not seen it, @Not2SureYet has a current thread on autos with a little different twist Not2sure With, they say don't do this with autos 🤣

5 Likes

Thanks my brother…I am lurking on that thread …I shall remain in the shadows, because I know nothing about autos…I’m taking notes…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Just where I met you my brother,
it seems so long ago,
but… in reality, a blip,
I appreciate you my friend✌

3 Likes

Thank you kindly brother, lots of people, including myself, appreciate your contributions to this forum. I will absorb the info ( and its a lot of good info) on that thread. I will apply it to my grow style and learn from my mistakes …:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I’ve conducted critical analysis 3 times, and each time I find improvements,
never-ending tweaks :laughing:

4 Likes

My belief is simple…if you don’t find room for improvement in what you’re doing, you have stopped living…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

as @repins12 would say in this adventure it is never done there is something to improve upon ALWAYS!!

6 Likes

@Arrow, feel free to ask to see any thing you want in my threads. The purpose of the auto thread was just to show a little more can be done with autos than what you read :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks brother, I always appreciate the sharing of knowledge…will do…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I’m in a sour mood today cause I could not help a brother…again…due to time diff…its annoying …this made me feel better though…:joy:

Stay safe and stay well…:sunglasses::v:

24 Likes

Don’t bogart that…pufferfish

10 Likes

Pretty interesting you got a thread like that about autos. I grew 16 outside this season and was perplexed by what I was reading also. Did some experimenting and abused those poor plants in every way possible.

5 Likes

Work drags on, this made me stop and laugh tho… :facepunch:

4 Likes