Arrow's labour of love

Brother you always crack me up!!! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

8 Likes

hell yeah … :joy:…thanks brother D :pray:

lol :joy:…the cactus would not have influenced my driving :smiling_imp:…i was all over that coarse… :wink:

very beautiful views … :ok_hand:

he’s special like that :rofl:…had me spitting coke at my screen again… :joy:

:sunglasses: :v:

13 Likes

@Arrow , very nice :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:, I don’t know why, when I see a cave. The first thing I think of is bat guano for my plants. You should’ve mason jarred some soil to make some compost tea.

10 Likes

Nice! Nice! Congratulations!! Beautiful :star_struck: :green_heart:

3 Likes

no bats unfortunately … :joy:…but i like the way you thinking Mr :cool:

thanks my sis :pray:…appreciate you looking in… :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Lots of fun memories good weather family adventures
How good is that. Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

Looks like you had yourself a fantastic time! It’s 24° below zero here in Massachusetts. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

6 Likes

I see you got the cold front we had last week! Did you also get the preemptive 18” of snow beforehand?

4 Likes

Awesome pics. Looks like a great time had by all!!

3 Likes

Well done. Soft is less painful

3 Likes

No thank God if I ever see snow again it’s going to be too soon! Working outside for a living the past 30+ years I definitely have to say I’m done with snow! Unless I’m skiing!!

5 Likes

Yeah, sitting on a giant forklift with an open cab when it’s -10 with 20-30mph winds for 8-10hrs gets old after a while. Used to love the cold till the arthritis set in, now I can’t stand anything under 60/65!

14 Likes

Looks like an awesome time was had Arrow. That’s great

4 Likes

I didn’t recall what the SA currency was so had to look it up. Also curious about the conversion to US dollars. The delicious burger on the menu for 120 rand converts roughly to $8 US. :hamburger: :hamburger:

6 Likes

Great looking vacation @Arrow Thanks for sharing :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

:joy:…speed numbs the impact :smiling_imp:…lol my friend…my day has come to an end…
stay safe fam… :pray: :v:

5 Likes

peaceful ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzs

4 Likes

Nice she is a freak! Sing Music Video GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 Like

lol… :sweat_smile:…thanks :pray:

1 Like

@Twelve1 here you go… :upside_down_face:…happy cake day… :partying_face:

@merlin44 happy canna day wizard brother… :partying_face: :boom:

:sunglasses: :v:

9 Likes