Arrow's labour of love

thank you my sis :pray:…have not seen you for a long min…welcome back, hope you and yours are safe and well… :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thank you I feel the same about you. :woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

That’s an interesting way to hold buds up my problem is usually trying to tie them down so they’re not too close to light. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@peachfuzz …happy canna day brother… :partying_face: :boom: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:
:v:

6 Likes

some holiday pics…happy days… :partying_face:

went out on Jagermeister…

did not get any edible species…caught a lil1m shark and some sea barbel …
this is the Mossgas gas field rig…from my view… :wink:

we had some 4 wheel fun…

visited the Ostrich capitol of the world…

2 white birds…they are not albino…very rare

the eggs can handle weights up to 220kg…i know my son is nowhere near that, but gives you an idea…

some stuffs found in ostrich stomach’s… :thinking:

visited the Cango Caves…a 200mil year old wonder of the worlds…in my opinion…due to covid, we were not allowed to go spelunking… :expressionless:

:point_up_2:…if there is still someone that does not believe in the power of full spectrum ligh…look at the moss growing on this 800 thousand year old pillar…600m into the cave… :upside_down_face:
got trampled at the beach…

so we went for looooong walks…

we got to ride the dragon… :partying_face: ( Dragon Dune )…it is 170m high…speeds of 90km/h can be reached on a belly board…distance up to 350m…
the view…

yours truly…struggling my way back up…

and to proof i still grow ganja…here’s Winning Cake…she just spat out another set of pistils :sweat_smile:

have yourselves an awesome weekend…stay focused…
:sunglasses: :v:

31 Likes

Way to go, Old Man! Those dunes ain’t climbing themselves! Awesome pics!

8 Likes

Looks like you had a great time. I have too much belly for boarding the dunes. Our daughter and sons would love to do them on stand up boards. All are accomplished snow boarders and one in particular loves electric powered skate boards.

8 Likes

dammit…nothing makes you realize that you’re growing old,… as the climb back… :sweat_smile:

the dunes were a bit soft…

:point_up_2:…my first time… :sweat_smile:

got thirsty…alot… :sweat_smile:

:sunglasses: :v:

26 Likes

Looks like a great time. The plants looked beautiful, congrats on the harvest. :green_heart::pray::v:

5 Likes

thank you my kind friend… :pray: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Very good, looks like you packed as much fun in as possible. Very interesting :100:

5 Likes

that look like an awesome time. beautiful pics

3 Likes

we dont sit still much…lol :sweat_smile:…thanks bro… :pray: :v:

6 Likes

thank you kind sir… :pray: :v:

2 Likes

Looks like it was an awesome time brother.
Very nice. :clap::clap:

:v::pray::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Glad you enjoyed your holiday

3 Likes

it was, my brother… :pray:

any time… :peace_symbol:

i have been back at work 2 weeks now…posting this, just made me relax a lil again… :sweat_smile: :sunglasses: :v:

8 Likes

Everything has been said My Brother! Looks like you had a hellova time! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I don’t see how yall didn’t crash the 4-wheelers every 10 feet holding those flowers in front of your faces. And that one guy has a cactus! That’s the worst thing to ride around with lol

Looks like you had a great time!

14 Likes

Beautiful glorious and view

3 Likes